Author Topic: Trump: I’m victim of 'single greatest witch hunt'  (Read 22419 times)

geronl

Re: Trump: I’m victim of 'single greatest witch hunt'
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2017, 09:31:33 am »
You simply just have to look up Cruz and H1B and find your answer. That is well known. Just because we don't like it doesn't make it true

That was debunked long ago. It was a poison pill amendment to the Gang of 8 amnesty that helped sink amnesty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2017, 09:45:32 am »
That god-damned Constitution, INVAR; wish you gave a spit about it.

Where is that in the Constitution?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2017, 09:46:48 am »
That was debunked long ago. It was a poison pill amendment to the Gang of 8 amnesty that helped sink amnesty.

Seems like the nOOb doesn't have a problem with so called "fake news" if it fits what he wants to believe.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #228 on: May 19, 2017, 10:59:20 am »
Seems like the nOOb doesn't have a problem with so called "fake news" if it fits what he wants to believe.

In that particular case Meagan Kelly actually apologized to Ted Cruz for running with the Trumper lie.

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #229 on: May 19, 2017, 11:06:55 am »

Lol the perverbial noob slight to malign or discredit the message. Got any new material?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #230 on: May 19, 2017, 11:09:19 am »
Lol the perverbial noob slight to malign or discredit the message. Got any new material?

Why should I waste anything g new on someone who only deals in debunked bull?

You get what you deserve nOOb.

Or would you prefer FNG?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:09:53 am by txradioguy »

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #231 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:56 am »

"Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) in an interview with CNN Wednesday admitted his position on H1B immigration visas has changed, but denied that the shift was politically motivated.

“Any rational person responds to a change in circumstances. What’s changed? We’ve seen a whole number of employers abusing the program,” Cruz, a frontrunner in the 2016 race, told CNN. “No. 1, bringing in people who are not high-skilled, bringing in medium- and low-skilled (information technology) workers and then firing American workers and, adding insult to injury, forcing the American workers to train their foreign replacements.”

"Cruz’s record on immigration came under scrutiny on the campaign trail after 2016 rival Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) — who has long been considered vulnerable on the issue for his involvement in the the failed immigration overhaul bill — suggested he and Cruz were not so different in their positions. Rubio pointed to Cruz’s past support of increased legal immigration and accused Cruz of previously supporting legal status for undocumented immigrants, a claim Cruz has vehemently denied.

As the tussle between the two heated up, Cruz released an immigration platform that placed new restrictions on legal immigration, including a suspension of the H1B visa program — which Cruz at one time favored expanding."

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #232 on: May 19, 2017, 11:14:57 am »

Or would you prefer FNG?

Mm hmm 1980 is calling Tubbs and Crocket is calling back in their joking insults

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #233 on: May 19, 2017, 11:16:09 am »

Or would you prefer FNG?

"Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) in an interview with CNN Wednesday admitted his position on H1B immigration visas has changed, but denied that the shift was politically motivated.

“Any rational person responds to a change in circumstances. What’s changed? We’ve seen a whole number of employers abusing the program,” Cruz, a frontrunner in the 2016 race, told CNN. “No. 1, bringing in people who are not high-skilled, bringing in medium- and low-skilled (information technology) workers and then firing American workers and, adding insult to injury, forcing the American workers to train their foreign replacements.”

"Cruz’s record on immigration came under scrutiny on the campaign trail after 2016 rival Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) — who has long been considered vulnerable on the issue for his involvement in the the failed immigration overhaul bill — suggested he and Cruz were not so different in their positions. Rubio pointed to Cruz’s past support of increased legal immigration and accused Cruz of previously supporting legal status for undocumented immigrants, a claim Cruz has vehemently denied.

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #234 on: May 19, 2017, 11:21:57 am »

Or would you prefer FNG?

So his documented change in position was a lie? Look I'm all for someone changing their position but to say he didn't support a massive increase in immigration and H1B is not debunked bull. But this isn't even my point. My point had you read was Trump and Cruz are not perfect people. I support Cruz as I support Trump. The difference is while  want both to succeed and would fight for both other would rather see our President destroyed.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2017, 12:30:23 pm »

On this forum, we don't call each other liberals or accuse each other of being aligned with them because of a difference of opinion.

:silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:30:40 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

« Reply #236 on: May 19, 2017, 02:05:37 pm »
@Jarhead

On this forum, we don't call each other liberals or accuse each other of being aligned with them because of a difference of opinion.

Trump is a public servant.  An employee.  He's not a king.  As such, it's perfectly fine to dislike him or to criticize him if one sees fit.

Trump also won the presidency in the general election and he has been sworn in as the President of the United States of America and along with that he is granted certain powers under the Constitution.  The liberals (including RINO's and DEMS) need to stop the witch hunt that was started by their Beast; she lost ... time to get over it. It is fine to criticize him if criticism is warranted, but to make up false news stories, and to make false accusations to spin an election and to obstruct him running the country in my books should be a crime!  Gee... I remember when Dan Rather was forced to step down for false reporting ... what's going on now is much, much worse.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/dan-rather-reflects-his-dramatic-829780

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #237 on: May 19, 2017, 02:24:30 pm »
Trump also won the presidency in the general election and he has been sworn in as the President of the United States of America and along with that he is granted certain powers under the Constitution.  The liberals (including RINO's and DEMS) need to stop the witch hunt that was started by their Beast; she lost ... time to get over it. It is fine to criticize him if criticism is warranted, but to make up false news stories, and to make false accusations to spin an election and to obstruct him running the country in my books should be a crime!  Gee... I remember when Dan Rather was forced to step down for false reporting ... what's going on now is much, much worse.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/dan-rather-reflects-his-dramatic-829780

I thought you were smarter than to buy into Trump's paranoia?

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #238 on: May 19, 2017, 02:27:04 pm »

Whole heartedly agree. And it isn't policy differences or differences in opinion driving some of these folks. It's sheer emotional anger on a tough primary that didn't turn out in our favor. Hell I too was upset Cruz didn't take it. However I'm not displeased either how Trump has taken it tonliberals. However he stands alone. The RINOs will not fight with him

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #239 on: May 19, 2017, 02:29:07 pm »
I thought you were smarter than to buy into Trump's paranoia?
Trump paranoia?

Describe

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2017, 02:32:26 pm »
Trump paranoia?

Describe

Claiming he's the victim of a "witch hunt"

Claiming he's the "worst treated president ever"

That's buying into Trumps self created paranoia.

It's the same lame BS he kept spouting during the primaries. 

It's paranoid...its whining and it's unbecoming the man who is supposed to be the leader of the free world.

Silver Pines

« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2017, 02:36:37 pm »
It's ok to have different policy opinion. Hell I have my own differing opinions on some of his policies and I'll be the first to take him to task (i.e trade policy, Israel, daycare). It is entirely different to actively malign and trash the man and also quote known fake news outlets to build your case or even agree with removal of the President as our enemies are actively doing daily.

If the shoe fits

@Jarhead

I suspect your definition of fake news is rather narrow and excludes all but a few fan sites.  I prefer not to exist in a self-protective bubble.

Again, we have the right to free speech in this country, and the president can be criticized at will.  Don't like it?  Too bad.  No one is under obligation to like any politician, and not doing so certainly does not make them a liberal.  Emotionalism won't get you far.

As I've said, you would do better to stop enabling Trump's behavior by blaming everybody in the world except him for his problems. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2017, 02:38:16 pm »
:silly: :silly:

@Jazzhead

Truth.  A difference of opinion does not make a person liberal.

Taking the liberal side of every argument, well, then....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2017, 02:41:11 pm »
@Jazzhead

Truth.  A difference of opinion does not make a person liberal.

Taking the liberal side of every argument, well, then....

What's that old Lee Michaels song: You Are What You Do?

Silver Pines

« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2017, 02:46:49 pm »

Actually, @libertybele, according to the Constitution, it's fine to criticize him anytime one sees fit.  Not just when someone else thinks it's "warranted."

Personally speaking, I don't trust the man and I don't like him. no surprise there.  But I'm not going to rag on him even if something he does is decent.  I happen to like the fact that he lit up the White House in blue to honor fallen cops.  I liked it a lot.  Doesn't change my general opinion of him.

Everything you say about the media is on target.  But some things can be simultaneously true---the media is corrupt, Democrats are what they've always been, and Trump runs a chaotic, out of control administration and he steps on his (necktie) every time he turns around.  He has to get his act together, and for the life of me I can't understand this tendency to absolve him of all blame.

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2017, 02:51:34 pm »

Mark Levin on his Thursday show used these exact words that Trump is the victim of a witch hunt. You don't agree with Levin either?

In his first 3 months of his presidency you'd debate that?

What paranoia? That there is a push to create evidence or scandal that doesn't exist based off ILLEGAL domestic surveillance that is also being illegally leaked and being used to create a narrative to substantiate criminal charges and impeachment?  That in no way bothers you?

This is the point...you haven't gotten over your anger with the primaries. There are things MUCH GREATER than Trumpnoccurring to our republic that you remain silent on it fail to address because of you sheer anger for the man

It's paranoid...its whining and it's unbecoming the man who is supposed to be the leader of the free world.

Silver Pines

« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2017, 02:51:45 pm »
Whole heartedly agree. And it isn't policy differences or differences in opinion driving some of these folks. It's sheer emotional anger on a tough primary that didn't turn out in our favor. Hell I too was upset Cruz didn't take it. However I'm not displeased either how Trump has taken it tonliberals. However he stands alone. The RINOs will not fight with him

@Jarhead

Stop with that.  I was a Cruz supporter; he was the first and only politician who ever got my money.  I still support him.  But when he dropped out of the race, I was over it later that same day.  None of us are still in the primaries, except for those making emotion-based "Nyah, you lost' accusations.

I think you have a funny idea of what "fight" means.  Trolling on Twitter isn't fighting.  It's being man enough to stop your damn whining, get your administration and yourself under control, and get to work on the important issues you ran on. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2017, 02:52:44 pm »
What's that old Lee Michaels song: You Are What You Do?

@Sanguine

I'm not familiar with that one, but how about "You Is What You Is?"   :silly:

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2017, 02:53:41 pm »
Actually, @libertybele, according to the Constitution, it's fine to criticize him anytime one sees fit.  Not just when someone else thinks it's "warranted."

Personally speaking, I don't trust the man and I don't like him. no surprise there.  But I'm not going to rag on him even if something he does is decent.  I happen to like the fact that he lit up the White House in blue to honor fallen cops.  I liked it a lot.  Doesn't change my general opinion of him.

Everything you say about the media is on target.  But some things can be simultaneously true---the media is corrupt, Democrats are what they've always been, and Trump runs a chaotic, out of control administration and he steps on his (necktie) every time he turns around.  He has to get his act together, and for the life of me I can't understand this tendency to absolve him of all blame.

This you and I agree on

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2017, 02:54:50 pm »

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley