Author Topic: Trump: I’m victim of 'single greatest witch hunt'  (Read 22553 times)

Offline Jarhead

Re: Trump: I’m victim of 'single greatest witch hunt'
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2017, 01:45:13 am »
   Historically the opposition party always wins the first Mid Terms but if it's a bloodbath, I'll agree with you @Jarhead - It's because Sen. Cruz didn't campaign enough.

Cruz worked his tail off and I fully admire and commend him and was willing to forgive his stance on expansion of H1B foreign workers to continue eroding the profession I've staked a career in. See I make it about policy and thus far Trumps policies by and large have been conservative and yes some liberal I yell about. However I'll not support a coup of a duly elected President. I gave 5 years of my life to this country to not see a coup of this sort.

Offline anubias

« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2017, 01:47:54 am »
That keyboard brings out your bitchiness, doesn't it?      For the record,  I oppose abortion,  want to fix Obamacare and want you to have all the guns you want.     

Thanks for the props, anubias.   I appreciate it.  Some of us are liberal, some conservative, some pragmatic, some ideologically pure.  A lot of us are long time Republicans who voted our consciences last November.   We all fight in good faith to win elections and try to fix the place we call home.  We respect the results -  the will of the nation.   When our good faith is shattered by those who would take what is not rightfully theirs,  then I say Trump is worth defending because of the mendacity of his enemies.

You're welcome JazzHead.  I was pleasantly surprised considering the way most people feel here.  I am also glad to hear that you are more Conservative than I had supposed.  :)

Offline corbe

« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2017, 01:49:37 am »
Yes and proudly AFTER the primaries decided it. And who was your horse? Mine was Cruz but Cruz failed to bring it home. He too had liberal positions and leanings. He too isn't perfect. Sorry no one is

The thing that really stretches my Politically warped mind @Jarhead Is all this phenomenal Cruz support that has shown up recently, your party, the one you just stole so easily is yours, I wish you the best of Luck, US 'perfectionist' will stand by the Constitutional Republic and protect it while yall go play with populism, again.  Been there, Got the TShirt.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2017, 01:50:42 am »
   Historically the opposition party always wins the first Mid Terms but if it's a bloodbath, I'll agree with you @Jarhead - It's because Sen. Cruz didn't campaign enough.

I greatly admire Cruz even though he supported an enormous growth of H1B theeeby further killing the career I've staked a claim to.  But I also didn't give ( years of my life to this country to quietly watch and passively support the attempted coup hapoeneing right in front of us. Hell the attempt is no longer even being hidden.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2017, 01:53:17 am »

My sentiments exactly.   Trump's not the issue -  the foundation upon which our Republic rests is at stake.   For over 200 years, we have seen a peaceful transition of power girded by respect for the will of the people as expressed in free and fair elections.    There's plenty to criticize about Donald Trump - but his enemies are the enemies of the nation.   

Excellent!   

888high58888

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2017, 01:53:49 am »
   The thing that really stretches my Politically warped mind @Jarhead Is all this phenomenal Cruz support that has shown up recently, your party, the one you just stole so easily is yours, I wish you the best of Luck, US 'perfectionist' will stand by the Constitutional Republic and protect it while yall go play with populism, again.  Been there, Got the TShirt.

I still support Cruz knowing HE AS WELL has taken globalist positions.  Again I have no litmus test but I'd have supported Cruz as feverently as I do Trump because Cruz would not have fared any better today. The same feckless Congress would be behind him as well and the same media would be conjuring up the same exact scandal

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2017, 01:57:20 am »

"US 'perfectionist' will stand by the Constitutional Republic and protect it while yall go play with populism, again."

I'm sorry but I did mention I gave 5 years of my life to defend this country right? I figured the name would be a dead giveaway.

See I HAVE BEEN THERE. And I can say I do have the t shirt that defended this Constitutional republic because unlike most I swore to defend it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2017, 01:58:26 am »
Got it we understand you are in the coup camp with the liberals. Furthermore defending a banana republic. Thanks for making that point abundantly clear

You got all that out of Kevin's remembrance that we mocked Hillary for saying there was a Conspiracy to take down BillyJeff and  that a tough guy like Trump shouldn't be claiming victimhood.... somehow that equates he has joined the coup with the Left??

You people certainly know how to run off any potential allies.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2017, 01:59:56 am »
No sir!  Now that he has been elected he is OUR problem as well!

@Bigun He is OUR President and he needs to figure out a way to cut all this Drama, stop the Leaks, stop stepping on your d1ck all the time, I've seen it done before in early Administrations, maybe, just maybe, not saying I tiold you so, but Trump ain't ready for Prime Time.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline anubias

« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2017, 02:00:53 am »
The major news networks are already starting to run stories on Pence's 'connections' to this Russia farce. It is the epitome of naivete' to believe this will all blow over if Trump steps down. The GOP needs to fight this now.

Kinda reminds me of the movie Sand Pebbles when Richard Crenna's character tells Steve McQueen's character that his only value is as a symbol of his country.

Don't ask me why cause I'm not sure. It just does.

I don't expect anything different.  They think they're empowered as they won by getting the Special Counsel.  They won't stop until they get what they want and Pence as POTUS ain't it.

geronl

« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2017, 02:01:32 am »
So you're saying based on his comment and stance he has chosen to take

that anyone who has the slightest doubt that Trump is Bubbalicious is a liberal Democrat traitor to his species...

yes! Yes, I am. :tongue2:

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2017, 02:04:08 am »

You got all that out of Kevin's remembrance that we mocked Hillary for saying there was a Conspiracy to take down BillyJeff and  that a tough guy like Trump shouldn't be claiming victimhood.... somehow that equates he has joined the coup with the Left??

You people certainly know how to run off any potential allies.

Absolutely yes! Who in their right mind would ever compare the rambling of a proven unindicted felon whose case of guilt was presented before millions in front of live TV to Trump making a case before the people concerning a case of innuendo and an attempt to overthrow a Constitutionally elected president?  That is supposed to be funny? Making the comparison and calling him out as playing victim hood? I'm sorry I didn't laugh because the seriousness of this coup attempt is no laughing matter

Offline libertybele

« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2017, 02:08:38 am »
My sentiments exactly.   Trump's not the issue -  the foundation upon which our Republic rests is at stake.   For over 200 years, we have seen a peaceful transition of power girded by respect for the will of the people as expressed in free and fair elections.    There's plenty to criticize about Donald Trump - but his enemies are the enemies of the nation.   

He defeated one of our biggest enemies at the polls and now she will stop at nothing to destroy him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2017, 02:12:02 am »
He defeated one of our biggest enemies at the polls and now she will stop at nothing to destroy him.

She has supporters willing to destroy him in the blogosphere as well.

Offline corbe

« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2017, 02:17:00 am »
"US 'perfectionist' will stand by the Constitutional Republic and protect it while yall go play with populism, again."

I'm sorry but I did mention I gave 5 years of my life to defend this country right? I figured the name would be a dead giveaway.

See I HAVE BEEN THERE. And I can say I do have the t shirt that defended this Constitutional republic because unlike most I swore to defend it.

NO you didn't mention that @Jarhead, but it was obvious by your name, There are a lot of Veterans on this Board, stretching back to the Vietnam Era, Some are even still Active, but that doesn't give anyone a Blank Check on their political philosophy, not Here.
   We all took the same Oath, some of US meant it when we repeated those sacred words and I'm not saying you didn't but I'll quote Dylan here:

Patriotism, Trumpism is the Last Refuge.

geronl

« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2017, 02:19:43 am »
She has supporters willing to destroy him in the blogosphere as well.

So what? How pointless would that be?

Oceander

« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2017, 02:30:55 am »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2017, 02:32:12 am »
Absolutely yes! Who in their right mind would ever compare the rambling of a proven unindicted felon whose case of guilt was presented before millions in front of live TV to Trump making a case before the people concerning a case of innuendo and an attempt to overthrow a Constitutionally elected president?  That is supposed to be funny? Making the comparison and calling him out as playing victim hood? I'm sorry I didn't laugh because the seriousness of this coup attempt is no laughing matter

And some of you wonder why it is that some of us want nothing to do with the Trump movement. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2017, 02:47:18 am »
So you're saying based on his comment and stance he has chosen to take (which is supporting the continual trashing of our President) he isn't in the coup camp? I'm sorry I must have mistaken the apparent dislike of our President and a feeble attempt of drawing comparison to Hillary and unindicted felon all wrong

@Jarhead

On this forum, we don't call each other liberals or accuse each other of being aligned with them because of a difference of opinion.

Trump is a public servant.  An employee.  He's not a king.  As such, it's perfectly fine to dislike him or to criticize him if one sees fit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2017, 03:26:51 am »
I greatly admire Cruz even though he supported an enormous growth of H1B theeeby further killing the career I've staked a claim to. 

Total bullcrap.

But I also didn't give ( years of my life to this country to quietly watch and passively support the attempted coup hapoeneing right in front of us. Hell the attempt is no longer even being hidden.

Wouldn't be so vulnerable if he had an entire party standing with him. Too bad he didn't think of that before he shattered it.

My GiveADamn's busted.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2017, 03:57:30 am »
@truth_seeker

Honestly, it fascinates me that you're still this angry and bitter that people didn't vote the way you deemed appropriate.

It fascinates me that you take such great interest in what you assume is my state of mind.

I am happy that the more conservative choice won. I am fascinated however, that folks who claim to be conservative, seem to not get that. If you interpret that as "angry and bitter," you might want to recalibrate your intuition, instinct, mind reading settings.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2017, 05:00:59 am »
It fascinates me that you take such great interest in what you assume is my state of mind.

Trumpers burned those bridges and those who got burned don't want to come back.

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2017, 08:53:11 am »
Total bullcrap.

Wouldn't be so vulnerable if he had an entire party standing with him. Too bad he didn't think of that before he shattered it.

My GiveADamn's busted.

You simply just have to look up Cruz and H1B and find your answer. That is well known. Just because we don't like it doesn't make it true

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2017, 08:57:31 am »
@Jarhead

On this forum, we don't call each other liberals or accuse each other of being aligned with them because of a difference of opinion.

Trump is a public servant.  An employee.  He's not a king.  As such, it's perfectly fine to dislike him or to criticize him if one sees fit.

It's ok to have different policy opinion. Hell I have my own differing opinions on some of his policies and I'll be the first to take him to task (i.e trade policy, Israel, daycare). It is entirely different to actively malign and trash the man and also quote known fake news outlets to build your case or even agree with removal of the President as our enemies are actively doing daily.

If the shoe fits

Offline Jarhead

« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2017, 09:01:59 am »
And some of you wonder why it is that some of us want nothing to do with the Trump movement.

What I said there is more than just the Trump movement. Everyone should be very concerned about what is going on. This is much bigger than just Trump.