Author Topic: Dershowitz: I Voted for Hillary But Trump Faces 'Kangaroo Court'  (Read 876 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Alan Dershowitz   |   Friday, 19 May 2017 02:47 PM

At a moment in history when the ACLU is quickly becoming a partisan left wing advocacy group that cares more about getting President Donald Trump than protecting due process, who is standing up for civil liberties?

The short answer is no one.

Not the Democrats, who see an opportunity to reap partisan benefit from the appointment of a special counsel to investigate any ties between the Trump campaign/ administration and Russia. Not Republican elected officials who view the appointment as giving them cover. Certainly not the media who are revelling in 24/7 "bombshells."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-dershowitz-kangaroo-court/2017/05/19/id/791211/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline anubias

Re: Dershowitz: I Voted for Hillary But Trump Faces 'Kangaroo Court'
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 04:20:39 am »
I watched this earlier and found it stunning.  According to Dershowitz, nothing that has come out about Trump is a crime at all.  He is the head of the executive and could have told Comey to stop the investigation.  Russia stuff is fine too.  Say what? 

Nothing will come from this investigation to hurt Trump.  They will at most find some low-level person to prosecute around time for the mid-terms and that will be that.

Thanks for posting the video, @mrclose  Stunning to listen to it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:21:25 am by anubias »

Offline mrclose

Re: Dershowitz: I Voted for Hillary But Trump Faces 'Kangaroo Court'
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 12:41:36 am »
we have to impeach so we can find out what the crime is.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self