Author Topic: Donald Trump, Seth Rich And The Gangster Culture That Permeates Washington  (Read 416 times)

rangerrebew

Donald Trump, Seth Rich And The Gangster Culture That Permeates Washington
May 16, 2017 by Michael Snyder   

Politics has become a very dirty game in America, and if you don’t know how to play the game, the game is going to play you. Donald Trump and Seth Rich are both victims of this cold, hard reality, and hopefully what has happened to them will help the American people understand what is really going on in Washington. Contrary to what many may believe, politics is not an easy road to fame, wealth and glory. For every Obama or Clinton that makes it big, there are thousands of others that have had their careers shattered, their reputations ruined and their futures destroyed by the game. And those such as Seth Rich that cross the wrong people at the wrong time end up dead.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/donald-trump-seth-rich-and-the-gangster-culture-that-permeates-washington
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:21:16 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I have always maintained Gerald Ford is as much responsible for the gangster culture in the District of Corruption as anyone.  I don't fault him for wanting to protect the office of the President but by not letting the impeachment of Nixon happen and all of D.C. then closing ranks, the filth and corruption have been covered up ever since.  Had it all come out in 1974, I feel the people of America would have seen what a dog pit the place really is and kept a better eye on it and the media would have been forced to report on it.

Offline endicom

Politics has become a very dirty game in America...

There is no distinctly American criminal class - except Congress.

Mark Twain