Author Topic: Report: Murdered DNC Staffer Leaked 44,053 Emails to Wikileaks  (Read 925 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Murdered DNC Staffer Leaked 44,053 Emails to Wikileaks

By Rachel Alexander Published on May 16, 2017 • 6 Comments
Rachel Alexander

Almost a year after DNC staffer Seth Rich was mysteriously murdered, evidence is emerging that he may have been talking to Wikileaks. An independent private investigator told Fox News that Rich sent thousands of DNC emails to the organization before his death. A federal investigator who spoke to Fox News on condition of anonymity corroborated what Wheeler said.

Rich was shot in the back and killed in D.C. last July while walking in the streets around 4 a.m. Wikileaks began posting the DNC emails on its website 12 days after his death. Since the killer took no valuables, there has been rampant speculation that he leaked the DNC’s emails to Wikileaks and was murdered as as result.

https://stream.org/murdered-dnc-staffer-leaked-emails-to-wikileaks/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:06:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Report: Murdered DNC Staffer Leaked 44,053 Emails to Wikileaks
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:10:36 pm »
The park police are investigating. Not to worry!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 12:23:57 pm »
Fosterized....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 12:36:51 pm »
Clinton mafia got him.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 12:45:00 pm »
http://www.snopes.com/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-murder/

'Thousands of E-Mails' to WikiLeaks Before He Was Murdered?
A man claiming to be a private investigator is making uncorroborated claims about the deceased staffer.

Be careful in just assuming what is being reported is true.  I mean, this would really and obviously be a blockbuster story. Leak over 40,000 emails to wikileak. We need more.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 08:21:03 pm »
Be careful in just assuming what is being reported is true.  I mean, this would really and obviously be a blockbuster story. Leak over 40,000 emails to wikileak. We need more.

You do know about snopes don't you? 

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 09:00:05 pm »
You do know about snopes don't you?

Yes, I do. I am just getting all of the info out there that is available.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 03:47:48 pm »
Reviving this old thread for this update:

OH MY! Emails About Seth Rich Between Strzok and Page RELEASED
January 27, 2020
Matt Couch

...  Early into Saturday morning, we had two new drops in our Seth Rich investigation. Lo and behold, emails existed between none other than disgruntled FBI top brass Peter Strzok and FBI Attorney Lisa Page. What did those emails entail? Oh, just communications about Seth Rich, which of course the FBI claimed they couldn’t find, didn’t exist, didn’t have, didn’t look into, etc.

More at DC Patriot
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2020, 03:50:52 pm »
Related: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Christopher Wray’s FBI Caught in Another LIE and Cover Up – FBI EMAILS ON SETH RICH UNCOVERED, from Gateway Pundit, also posted today.

Christopher Wray’s FBI lied again.  His FBI claimed that Seth Rich’s DNC computer and emails were investigated upon his death but then his FBI backtracked and claimed no related docs were available in a FOIA request.
Now we know it was just another Deep State lie!

We reported on September 19th that Texas businessman Ed Butowsky filed a lawsuit where he outed reporter Ellen Ratner as his source for information on Seth Rich. The DNC operative [Rich] was murdered in the summer of 2016 in Washington DC. His murder was never solved. According to Butowsky’s lawsuit, Seth Rich provided WikiLeaks the DNC emails before the 2016 election, not Russia.   ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2020, 04:21:10 pm »
That's really stunning info. Thanks for providing it to the rest of us, Seth Rich emails to Strzok and Page? This needs to be looked at.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2020, 04:30:07 pm »
That's really stunning info. Thanks for providing it to the rest of us, Seth Rich emails to Strzok and Page? This needs to be looked at.
I think what else really needs to be looked at is who "investigated" this but didn't "see" it, and to whose benefit that was. The investigators who claimed nothing there should be canned, of course. Maybe they can get a job checking receipts at WalMart, but I wouldn't hire them for that.

There is still a cold case murder involved, too, so cui bono?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2020, 04:31:32 pm »

This? Pshaw. Bolton!