Author Topic: Black People Are Pissed Off That A Black Woman Was Crowned Miss USA  (Read 930 times)

rangerrebew

Black People Are Pissed Off That A Black Woman Was Crowned Miss USA

May 16, 2017| by Brian Anderson

For the second year in a row a black woman was crowned Miss USA and you’d think blacks and liberals would be ecstatic. I mean, they all hate beauty pageants, but love it when women of color achieve things like this because of diversity, inclusion, and whatever. This time however blacks are none too thrilled because this most recent winner isn’t “woke” enough to even be considered black.

On Sunday night 25-year-old Kára McCullough won the Miss USA pageant in Las Vegas. Besides being black, she is also a graduate from a HBCU, which should give her some praise from the black community. On top of physical beauty, she’s also a very intelligent woman who works as a chemist for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/black-people-are-pissed-off-that-a-black-woman-was-crowned-miss-usa
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:13:26 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just proving the dishonesty of the Left. All their little aggrieved minority groups, which you can't be a member of unless you agree with the catechism and doctrine of all of them.

And then there's the irony that rich white liberals still have blacks on the plantation, and are still telling them who they are, how they will act, and what they will think if they don't want to be voted off the island.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Elevating blacks to prominent positions is just "Whitey" keeping blacks in the back of the bus. Geez. Am I the only one who sees this?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I think we need some more photos to evaluate.  :laugh: Just kidding. This doesn't even make sense.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

Isn't she Eyetalian black?

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
Isn't she Eyetalian black?

Looks like one of those "white-blacks" to me...   :shrug: