Author Topic: When Will Republicans Dump Trump?  (Read 61110 times)

Online corbe

Re: When Will Republicans Dump Trump?
« Reply #575 on: May 19, 2017, 03:29:31 am »
   These FR renegades just don't understand the damage they leave in their wake.
   FR will come back up this Month, I think, and it will take us Briefers weeks to reeducate/subjugate our small Trump Community again!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #576 on: May 19, 2017, 03:36:27 am »
   These FR renegades just don't understand the damage they leave in their wake.
   FR will come back up this Month, I think, and it will take us Briefers weeks to reeducate/subjugate our small Trump Community again!

Frenegades.  I like the name
God is still in control

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #577 on: May 19, 2017, 03:37:09 am »
Jim Robbingman
8 hrs

Received a two part message from John. The first part went into some of the horror stories of procurement, replacement and recovery but he ended it upbeat. Sounds like he's making great progress. Says he's going to go up to San Jose and purchase some additional equipment then he should be ready to install. And he says installation should be straightforward as the drive is pre-loaded and ready to go. The only thing he left off was the timing and I haven't heard back from him on that yet. Oops, he just responded to my question if we were going to be up today.. Said it depends on how many unexpected problems like he had yesterday pop up. Prayers up!

Hasn't this bullshit song and dance about "John going to somewhere" to fix this or that been the line for decades? Can't he come up with a better lie on why the site is down? 

Online corbe

« Reply #578 on: May 19, 2017, 03:40:30 am »
   I sent him my whole Social Security Check just to buy some Peace in here. Those freepers are making such a mess of things.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #579 on: May 19, 2017, 03:41:34 am »
You're a sturdy Conservative who happens to dislike Donald Trump on a personal level.  You're pragmatic.

Uh, no.  Nothing personal about it.  If Trump did only one thing - reduce spending to 19% of GDP, I would crawl on my knees through broken glass to vote for him in 2020.  My problem with Trump is that he does not support Conservatism, and that he lacks integrity.  The same goes for many of his supporters.  I can't tell you how many times I heard how he was going to destroy the GOPe.  Yet after the election, he takes the very heart of the GOPe - Reince Priebus - and names him Chief of Staff.

So no, there is no personal level involved here.  The fact that I went to his inauguration proves it.

Are you going to jump in the fire with the nutz?   Or, are you going to be part of a bigger and greater Republican Party.?

Jeopardy Contestant:  What is a False Dichotomy?

Alex Trebek:  Correct.

Jeopardy Contestant:  I'll take Logical Fallacies for $400.

If you read that post that upset you again, you'll see it that.

I did read it again.  You gave two choices.  I reject them both.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #580 on: May 19, 2017, 03:41:36 am »
Hasn't this bullshit song and dance about "John going to somewhere" to fix this or that been the line for decades? Can't he come up with a better lie on why the site is down?

If I was running a site like that I wouldn't have to drive anywhere to get to my server(s) and I don't know chit about running a website!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #581 on: May 19, 2017, 03:45:49 am »
If I was running a site like that I wouldn't have to drive anywhere to get to my server(s) and I don't know chit about running a website!

If you ain't his Brother you'd be Fired @Bigun for incompetence and money laundering, unless you could come up with a 'Certified Letter', of course.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #582 on: May 19, 2017, 03:46:17 am »
   I sent him my whole Social Security Check just to buy some Peace in here. Those freepers are making such a mess of things.

For what mental disorder do you get your SS check for?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #583 on: May 19, 2017, 03:47:25 am »
You're a sturdy Conservative.   You're pragmatic.

Dichotomy.
Impossible.

be part of a bigger and greater Republican Party.?

Again, impossible.
Throwing away the principles which made the Republican Party great (the very few times in my life that it was great) will result in it being a lesser copy of the democrats. It's there already.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #584 on: May 19, 2017, 03:47:40 am »

If you were running a site like that I would call you a crooked son of a bitch and mock you for being a jack ass.

Online corbe

« Reply #585 on: May 19, 2017, 03:48:47 am »
LSP-Later Stage Puberty, I thought everybody had that, that's what the Doctors told me.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #586 on: May 19, 2017, 03:49:19 am »
If you were running a site like that I would call you a crooked son of a bitch and mock you for being a jack ass.

And you would be FULLY justified in doing so!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #587 on: May 19, 2017, 03:51:00 am »
LSP-Later Stage Puberty, I thought everybody had that, that's what the Doctors told me.

Good for you. They don't hand out checks for alcoholism anymore so I have had to cut back on my trips to Vegas to meet whores. 

Online corbe

« Reply #588 on: May 19, 2017, 03:57:05 am »
Good for you. They don't hand out checks for alcoholism anymore so I have had to cut back on my trips to Vegas to meet whores. 

Oh, but they do Frank, they added another letter, it's called LSP/F now, Latter Stage Puberty/Freeper syndrome, not only do you act stupid you actually are stupid.

Ok I didn't really mean it Freepers I love yall,
   signed
sappy ba$tard

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #589 on: May 19, 2017, 04:03:08 am »
   Oh, but they do Frank, they added another letter, it's called LSP/F now, Latter Stage Puberty/Freeper syndrome, not only do you act stupid you actually are stupid.

Ok I didn't really mean it Freepers I love yall,
   signed
sappy ba$tard

Notice you got a hard on for the Freepers tonight. One of them take your parking spot today?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #590 on: May 19, 2017, 04:08:45 am »
The unmovable principles of the Social Conservatives, Fiscal Conservatives, Foreign Policy/Defense Conservatives, and the civil libertarians. You can look them up.
Maybe you had the Reagan amnesty in mind too?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #591 on: May 19, 2017, 04:09:12 am »
Those freepers are making such a mess of things.

I had the same feeling not too long ago.   888blackhat

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #592 on: May 19, 2017, 04:12:04 am »
You need to check your hearing.

I don't want him to rule by fiat like Obama did.

He should have told Congress to bring him the total repeal they approved 2 years ago so he could sign it.

Hell he could still do that now.

But he won't.

He wants single payer.

Rich. Don't want him to rule by fiat like Obama, yet you want him to tell Congress what to do.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #593 on: May 19, 2017, 04:14:34 am »
@INVAR

Just more keyboard tough-guy gasbaggery from someone who wouldn't budge off his sofa.

Good thing, too.  Anyone who lays a finger on me will draw back a stump.
Rich. You criticize DC Patriot of "keyboard tough-guy gasbaggery" then issue a threat.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #594 on: May 19, 2017, 04:16:07 am »
@INVAR

Just more keyboard tough-guy gasbaggery from someone who wouldn't budge off his sofa.

Good thing, too.  Anyone who lays a finger on me will draw back a stump.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #595 on: May 19, 2017, 04:17:50 am »

Reagan's amnesty pissed me off. But he stood right there, with Congressional leadership behind him nodding their heads, and told America it was a one-off... One time only.

I didn't like it, but I could take it... The border enforcement would stop it from happening anymore.
And there's the rub.

But the promise was made THEN. That is where it was set in stone.  Every sonofabich since has shorted on that promise. Just like every other promise made to Conservatives by the Republicans.

They lie like rugs and never do the right thing.
Screw em.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 04:20:16 am by roamer_1 »

Online corbe

« Reply #596 on: May 19, 2017, 04:18:48 am »
Notice you got a hard on for the Freepers tonight. One of them take your parking spot today?

I do @Frank Cannon and I know it's obvious, it's just an old animosity showing back up and I wasn't even Zotted, just everything else they that do over there when they don't agree with ya, unlike here, I gotta admit their Server being down has brought some different meat, fresh ideas here to chew on and I've enjoyed it, whether or not I'll miss them when Jim gets his archaic Server System back up is another story, but this too shall pass.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 04:21:24 am by corbe »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #597 on: May 19, 2017, 04:25:56 am »
Actually, that was one of the things he did I did not approve of.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #598 on: May 19, 2017, 04:29:44 am »
   I do @Frank Cannon and I know it's obvious, it's just an old animosity showing back up and I wasn't even Zotted, just everything else they that do over there when they don't agree with ya, unlike here, I gotta admit their Server being down has brought some different meat, fresh ideas here to chew on and I've enjoyed it, whether or not I'll miss them when Jim gets his archaic Server System back up is another story, but this too shall pass.

Don't panic. When all your fair weather friends head back to their psychotic shit hole, I will still be here to knock you down when you are up.

BTW, I wasn't zotted either. My page is still there intact as a creepy reminder like that of being raped in prison. If I could remember all the DOS programming you needed to use to conduct business over there I would get rid of it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #599 on: May 19, 2017, 04:41:31 am »
<sigh>

Again, get the federal government the hell out of the health insurance industry, put an end to baseline budgeting, reduce spending to a level no higher than 19% of GDP, end the Social Security Ponzi scheme by replacing it with real investment, and put a stop to printing up new money to finance federal spending.

And I'd like rainbows and lollipops and sunshine and singing and ponies and ice cream and .....

For your sake and the sake of your family, I do hope you have a Plan B at the ready.  @Hoodat  ....  You're going to need it.