Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway secretly hates Trump  (Read 1980 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Kellyanne Conway secretly hates Trump
« on: May 15, 2017, 09:00:39 pm »
White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said defending then-candidate Donald Trump on TV was so creepy, she felt like she needed a shower afterward, the co-hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” said Monday.

“This is a woman, by the way, who came on our show during the campaign and would shill for Trump in extensive fashion,” said Mika Brzezinski, who hosts the show with new fiancé Joe Scarborough.

“And then she would get off the air, the camera would be turned off, the microphone would be taken off and she would say, ‘Blech, I need to take a shower,’ because she disliked her candidate so much.”.....

http://nypost.com/2017/05/15/kellyanne-conway-secretly-hates-trump-mika-and-joe/

Wingnut

Re: Kellyanne Conway secretly hates Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 09:07:28 pm »
Wow.  Mika really is ugly on the inside and out.  Perfect for Joe Scabourgh

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:16:00 pm »
PLEASE....even if Kelly Anne believes this does anyone really believe she would confide in Mika of all people... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 09:25:07 pm »
PLEASE....even if Kelly Anne believes this does anyone really believe she would confide in Mika of all people... :silly:

It doesn't really say she confided in Mika, if true (big IF) just what was over heard after the cameras were off.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 09:28:46 pm »
She is a paid shill, remember she opposed Trump until he hired her

Offline anubias

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 09:31:56 pm »

She probably did say she needed a shower, but I suspect she was referring to the interviewer as opposed to Trump.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 09:34:52 pm »

Not twice.

Offline ABX

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 09:38:00 pm »
She probably did say she needed a shower, but I suspect she was referring to the interviewer as opposed to Trump.

Honest question though, how could anyone with any sense of values, even the biggest Trump supporters, not be disgusted in defending the 'grab her by the....' video comments that were specifically referenced here?

You can be a supporter and still be completely disgusted by his words and actions. Or is part of being a True SupporterTM giving up said values?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:38:49 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline anubias

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 10:13:26 pm »
 :seeya:

I'm not your typical female though.  I wasn't disgusted by it at all.  I thought he was simply being honest as I've seen for myself quite a few women that would gladly debase themselves with someone rich and powerful that would scream to Kingdom Come if a man with empty pockets did it.

Sorry.  I grew up with men and heard all the locker room talk.  I wasn't horrified by it then and am not now.  Can you honestly say you have never made an off-color joke about a woman or women to another man in your lifetime?  Never mind.  Don't answer as I wouldn't believe you if you claimed that you haven't.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 10:25:40 pm »
Sorry.  I grew up with men and heard all the locker room talk.  I wasn't horrified by it then and am not now.  Can you honestly say you have never made an off-color joke about a woman or women to another man in your lifetime?  Never mind.  Don't answer as I wouldn't believe you if you claimed that you haven't.

I got ummm.... 'caught'... yeah, that's the ticket... I got caught under a dock one time with a gaggle of women sunbathing just above... Not knowing I was there... And the things they said would make a logger blush.

But still and all, there is a reason for polite conventions and societal norms - Had those women been aware of my presence, no doubt their conversation would have been far different. And had waterproof recording equipment been available, no doubt they would have had the good grace to be mortified and apologetic...

Just as a properly upbraided male used to be apologetic for a mere untoward word.

geronl

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 10:27:17 pm »
Can you honestly say you have never made an off-color joke about a woman or women to another man in your lifetime?  Never mind.  Don't answer as I wouldn't believe you if you claimed that you haven't.

So, you want to believe that all men are perverted low-lifes?

Some of us are Christian for real, believe it or not.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 10:33:51 pm »

Exactly. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 04:03:59 am »

Nailed it, methinks.  :patriot:

As to the question of her liking Trump or hating Trump - what's that got to do with anything? She's professional, he's her client, she'll do the job. End of.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 04:06:18 am »
I suspect a lot of people on Trump's payroll hate him.

Cheap hookers never love their "clients".

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 04:17:04 am »
Wow. The lowest rated couple in TV history is pimping up some buzz with a story that even those two idiots can't get straight. Reminds me of a time a while back when the Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuoco of morning news made some headlines with their pal Donny....

Hot Mic Captures Candid Off-Air Conversation Between Trump and ‘Morning Joe’ Hosts

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/02/22/hot-mic-captures-candid-off-air-conversation-between-trump-and-morning-joe-hosts-nothing-too-hard-mika/

“You don’t want me to do the ones with deportation?” Brzezinski asks.

“That’s right, nothing too hard, Mika,” Trump tells her.

“OK,” she replies.

------------------

The candid moment comes just days after CNN reported that Scarborough and Brzezinski watched the New Hampshire primary results come in from Trump’s hotel room, raising questions about the candidate’s seemingly close relationship with the cable co-hosts.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 04:20:42 am »
It doesn't really say she confided in Mika, if true (big IF) just what was over heard after the cameras were off.
and the shower thing could be because she felt slimy talking to Mika/appearing on MSNBC as easily as it could have been about defending Trump...
God is still in control

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 04:30:20 am »
Hey. Does anyone remember the fun time when they found a murdered intern in Joe's office and he had to quietly quit his Congressman gig under the distraction of 911?

Good times. Good times.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 08:37:31 am »
I thought he was simply being honest as I've seen for myself quite a few women that would gladly debase themselves with someone rich and powerful that would scream to Kingdom Come if a man with empty pockets did it.

You bring up a good point.  It's kind of like the old joke where the man asks the woman if she'll go to bed with him for $20.  When she acts outraged he says, "well how about for a million dollars?"  In the silence that follows as she mulls that one over in her head the man says, "we've already established what type of woman you are, we're just negotiating price".

I guess we're all guilty of picking and choosing when we're upset over actions that are very similar but cause different reactions internally. Maybe I don't like the loud car next to me at the traffic light but two blocks later a loud '71 Chevelle SS pull up next to me and I think it's awesome.  Similar situation, different reaction.

But most people would agree that's a little thing.  It doesn't amount to a hill of beans when compare to something as earth shattering such as genocide in Africa.  And from what I can tell people have a different reaction to genocide in Africa than they do to genocide in the Middle East.  That's not a little thing at all.  Genocide would be at the other end of the scale.  Yet genocide does not receive the same reaction universally, it depends upon circumstances.

Many of the same people upset with Trump's vulgar remark about women have no problem whatsoever placing Bill Clinton on a pedestal.  They've rationalized Clinton's behavior 100 ways to Sunday and made him the unofficial leader of the Democratic Party for decades.  Odd when you consider words are a little thing but no one would call rape a little thing.

People pick and choose their outrage which really shouldn't matter all that much when it comes to little things.  But they should never pick and choose their outrage when it comes to really important matters.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2017, 01:03:32 pm »
Hey. Does anyone remember the fun time when they found a murdered intern in Joe's office and he had to quietly quit his Congressman gig under the distraction of 911?

Good times. Good times.

The sketchy Medical Examiner didn't say murder.

Lori Klausutis
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 01:09:17 pm »
The sketchy Medical Examiner didn't say murder.

Yeah. Berkland was considered the Quincy of FL.

Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2017, 01:22:57 pm »
Yeah. Berkland was considered the Quincy of FL.

LOL

"Michael Berkland, it turns out, has a very interesting background himself. Recently relocated to Florida, it is a matter of public record that Dr. Berkland's medical license in the state of Missouri was revoked in 1998 as a result of Berkland reporting false information regarding brain tissue samples in a 1996 autopsy report. Berkland does not deny the charges.

It's also a matter of public record that he was suspended from his position as Medical Examiner in the State of Florida in July, 1999.

Quincy, he's not."

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2017, 01:27:23 pm »

Quincy, he's not."

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean the Quincy the medical examiner. I meant Quincy the stand up comic....

Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2017, 01:32:15 pm »
Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean the Quincy the medical examiner. I meant Quincy the stand up comic....

Oh Him!    :laugh:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2017, 03:14:53 pm »
Agreed that this is almost certainly fake news.

Having said that, though, so what if it was true?  I've worked for people I intensely disliked before, both in the corporate world and during my time as a realtor.  I probably wouldn't have worked for those people if I had been given a choice up front and/or known they were braying asses before I took a listing, but I made the best of the situation and behaved as a professional.

Beyond that, I wonder if we'd even be talking about this if Kellyanne Conway were a man instead of a woman.  I'm not one to see the misogyny boogie-man around every corner, but it sounds like such an emotional allegation --  Oh no!!  She works for someone she doesn't like!!  Where's my fainting couch?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra