Author Topic: Rush: Caller Theory: Was Obama Behind the Sony, DNC Hacks?  (Read 724 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Caller Theory: Was Obama Behind the Sony, DNC Hacks?

May 15, 2017

RUSH: Here’s Adrienne from Ketchikan, Alaska. Hey, Adrienne. Great to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. It’s a pleasure to speak with you.

RUSH: Same here.

CALLER: Thank you for everything that you have done. Longtime listener.

RUSH: Appreciate that very, very much.

CALLER: I agree with Scott, one of the previous callers, about the media. Let them show us who they are.

RUSH: Oh, I agree. Look, it’s a dual-edged sword. I hate what they’re doing. I worry it’s effective —

CALLER: Absolutely.

RUSH: — but at the same time I sit and I constantly hope that they’re finally being seen through by an increasing number of people.

CALLER: I believe they are. So I’m gonna go way back to the North Korean hack on Sony.

RUSH: Oh, yeah, that was juicy. When the Norks hacked Sony, oh, man the stuff we learned in that hack.

CALLER: Yes. It was a blip, and then it disappeared.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/15/caller-theory-was-obama-behind-the-sony-dnc-hacks-2/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Rush: Caller Theory: Was Obama Behind the Sony, DNC Hacks?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 09:06:24 pm »
I believe Gruccifer 2 said the leaker was Seth Rich (murdered shortly after the leaks).

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Rush: Caller Theory: Was Obama Behind the Sony, DNC Hacks?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:08:57 pm »
..also, Rush is convoluting a lot of different 'hacks' and leaks here. The DNC leak (not a hack) was Seth Rich (supposedly). That is different from Sony (most likely a disgruntled worker or publicity stunt), the Hillary email leaks (Anonymous hasn't said who in this case) and the Podesta email hack (third rate hacker who got lucky Podesta clicked a fake Google link).