Author Topic: Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’  (Read 4849 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’
« on: May 15, 2017, 03:08:48 pm »
......Uhhhh. I’m not very happy with what has happened so far. I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

I hate to say it, but I agree with every line in my friend Frank Bruni’s op-ed in The New York Times today. Where is the great negotiation? Where is the bull in the china shop we wanted? That budget the Republicans pushed through was like a practical joke… Did we win anything? And this is the great negotiator?.....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

Offline roamer_1

Re: Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 04:24:58 pm »
See, I told you so...

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 06:23:20 pm »
NOW they are worried.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 06:32:05 pm »
Still better then Hillary.  I know its a very low bar but its what we got to work with.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 06:50:21 pm »
Still better then Hillary.  I know its a very low bar but its what we got to work with.

That's becoming as tiresome an excuse as it was Obama blaming Bush anytime he could for his own ineptitude.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 07:14:25 pm »
Eat it by the truckload Ann.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 07:16:35 pm »
NOW they are worried.

I see NumbersUSA is now "concerned" about Trump's vague answers about what he really wants to do.

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/does-trump-want-increase-legal-immigration?platform=hootsuite

Offline ABX

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 07:20:17 pm »
Eat it by the truckload Ann.

More appropriate.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 07:23:33 pm »
This is precisely what happens when people are blinded by fear and push pragmatism over principles.

Buyer's remorse.

But they own him, in totality. 

Because they refused to even consider the fact that a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat whose hubris shadows even Obama's - would act like and govern exactly like a NY Liberal Democrat.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 07:25:34 pm »
That's becoming as tiresome an excuse as it was Obama blaming Bush anytime he could for his own ineptitude.

@txradioguy

Too bad, not nearly as tiresome as the constant bashing as if there were actually a good option.   An adult deals with reality and does the best they can with what they have.

A child stamps their feet and yells 'I told you so'.   We had one of two choices for President.  Anything else was a fantasy.   

He's an embarrassment but still better then Hillary.    We'd have a raging liberal as the 9th Supreme Court Justice having a vote on this up coming 2nd amendment case.

Offline ABX

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 07:34:55 pm »
This is precisely what happens when people are blinded by fear and push pragmatism over principles.

Buyer's remorse.

But they own him, in totality. 

Because they refused to even consider the fact that a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat whose hubris shadows even Obama's - would act like and govern exactly like a NY Liberal Democrat.

I keep saying, when you hope for change, you'll buy any sort of crap.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 07:36:05 pm »
@AbaraXas

I love the kneepads. Nice touch.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 07:36:38 pm »
@txradioguy

Too bad, not nearly as tiresome as the constant bashing as if there were actually a good option.   An adult deals with reality and does the best they can with what they have.

A child stamps their feet and yells 'I told you so'.   We had one of two choices for President.  Anything else was a fantasy.   

He's an embarrassment but still better then Hillary.    We'd have a raging liberal as the 9th Supreme Court Justice having a vote on this up coming 2nd amendment case.

Yeah instead his Liberal Daughter is going to represent the U.S. in the review of the Paris Climate Agreement...she's in his ear about free daycare for everyone...we're just now finding out his Son-In-Law...another hard core lib didn't disclose his ties with George Soros.

There's no wall going to be built.  He fully funded Planned Parenthood and Hillary isn't in jail.  The very few things he's done good I've supported here.

But that handful of breadcrumbs at this stage doesn't equate to him being any different than Hillary in office..

He's the President...Hillary isn't...and he's fair game for criticism from within his own party. 

At this point trying to use the "Hillary defense" is just mentally lazy and a non starter.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:42:58 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 07:49:30 pm »
Yeah instead his Liberal Daughter is going to represent the U.S. in the review of the Paris Climate Agreement...she's in his ear about free daycare for everyone...we're just now finding out his Son-In-Law...another hard core lib didn't disclose his ties with George Soros.

There's no wall going to be built.  He fully funded Planned Parenthood and Hillary isn't in jail.  The very few things he's done good I've supported here.

But that handful of breadcrumbs at this stage doesn't equate to him being any different than Hillary in office..

He's the President...Hillary isn't...and he's fair game for criticism from within his own party. 

At this point trying to use the "Hillary defense" is just mentally lazy and a non starter.

Of course but after the primaries was there another choice?   A choice that had a snowballs chance in hades of winning?   Simple answer, no there wasn't.   Any rational person knows Trump is a buffoon.

Causing further discord among conservatives is only helping those who would destroy this country.

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 08:06:08 pm »
...causing further discord among conservatives is only helping those who would destroy this country.

This isn't a football game where you have to cheer on the guy with the right color jersey. We as citizens have a responsibility to hold our elected officials accountable for our values, that's how a representative republic works. If someone chooses to be discordant by this, that's their own problem. Telling people they have to fall in line and be a team player is exactly one of the main reasons we are in the mess we are now. Our responsibility isn't to a team, it is to our values.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 08:12:36 pm »
This isn't a football game where you have to cheer on the guy with the right color jersey. We as citizens have a responsibility to hold our elected officials accountable for our values, that's how a representative republic works. If someone chooses to be discordant by this, that's their own problem. Telling people they have to fall in line and be a team player is exactly one of the main reasons we are in the mess we are now. Our responsibility isn't to a team, it is to our values.

QFT

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 08:12:57 pm »
Of course but after the primaries was there another choice?   A choice that had a snowballs chance in hades of winning?   Simple answer, no there wasn't.   Any rational person knows Trump is a buffoon.

Causing further discord among conservatives is only helping those who would destroy this country.

If someone takes a shot at the buzzer from half court and misses, losing the game, the crowd typically doesn't pelt him with batteries for trying.

My Trump vote was a friggen hail mary.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:13:22 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 08:13:41 pm »

Excellent!

888high58888

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 08:50:15 pm »
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, go join the never-Trump cry babies Anne, Hasta Luego, Adios. She's probably jealous of people like Kellye Anne Conway now getting most of the attention.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 10:24:14 pm »
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, go join the never-Trump cry babies Anne, Hasta Luego, Adios. She's probably jealous of people like Kellye Anne Conway now getting most of the attention.

Ha.

Denial. It ain't just a river in Egypt.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2017, 10:49:01 pm »

I don't see it as causing further discord among conservatives. Either the President gets it right or he doesn't. I won't run around all starry eyed and make excuses for when he doesn't. Period. Whoever is in the office.

I haven't for any President, including Ronald Reagan, who batted about .800 on my Conservative scale.

Better than a felonious, traitorous old hag?  *****rollingeyes***** Half the people on a park bench have that covered any given day. I expect better from the POTUS.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:49:35 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2017, 10:51:09 pm »
Precisely.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2017, 11:07:58 pm »
Of course but after the primaries was there another choice?  A choice that had a snowballs chance in hades of winning?   Simple answer, no there wasn't.   Any rational person knows Trump is a buffoon.

Nice attempt there @driftdiver of 'Moving the Goalpost' again.
   We were all here 'BEFORE THE PRIMARIES were OVER' telling you Trumpsters what a terrible mistake yall were making in placing your TRUST in a lifelong NY Liberal, but NO, yall were so mad at Washington DC (as we all were) you threw the baby out with the bath water.  So next you're probably gonna tell me, since the 'BINARY' thing is old and worn out, that Sen Cruz couldn't beat hellary and I don't believe that either. 
   I want him to succeed but each passing day brings me further and further from that realization.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2017, 11:26:20 pm »
   Nice attempt there @driftdiver of 'Moving the Goalpost' again.
   We were all here 'BEFORE THE PRIMARIES were OVER' telling you Trumpsters what a terrible mistake yall were making in placing your TRUST in a lifelong NY Liberal, but NO, yall were so mad at Washington DC (as we all were) you threw the baby out with the bath water.  So next you're probably gonna tell me, since the 'BINARY' thing is old and worn out, that Sen Cruz couldn't beat hellary and I don't believe that either.
True enough, all of it.
   I want him to succeed but each passing day brings me further and further from that realization.
Well, I want him to succeed at some of the things he promised (but I'm not seeing it) and not at some of the things he promised (which he seems to be getting done). I can't say I have buyers remorse, because I wasn't buying it, still I would have liked to have been more wrong in all the right places, instead of right in the wrong ones, and I was griping about his ethanol stance during the Iowa Caucus.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:27:04 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2017, 11:36:41 pm »
:bigsilly:

Told ya so