Author Topic: Two of American Thinker’s 'senior readers' grieve for America’s future  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

May 14, 2017
Two of American Thinker’s 'senior readers' grieve for America’s future
By Susan D. Harris

Don and Jeanne Glass live in Arizona. They are in their mid-80s and are loyal readers of American Thinker. They wrote me years ago after reading one of my articles here; and we became great friends.

They probably don’t fit the age demographic for the average, active conservative on the Internet.  It’s hard to believe how many articles they consume, how much information they share, often keeping me up-to-date on important political or current events.  Don writes the emails, but Jeanne is right there -- she is palpably looking over his shoulder, adding her comments, always encouraging and engaging.  They’re a team.  They like their privacy but it seems like there’s nothing I can’t share with them.  Now, I can’t imagine my life without them in it; even if it’s been mostly an Internet relationship that began with American Thinker.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/two_of_american_thinkers_senior_readers_grieve_for_americas_future.html#ixzz4h95DDL4p
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
So typical.

The good people of this country cried out Nov 8th for change and a return to traditional values.  We had promises made; some have been kept, but far too many remain questionable.  We do not like the Kushner influence or that of the GOP.  Check 'em out...Dems to their core and corrupt.

At some point Don and his wife will have to face the fact that in their desperation for rain, they voted for a rainmaker and they can't blame everyone else for his failure to bring rain.