Author Topic: Data: Comey Firing Not Capturing Americans’ Attention — Only Journalists’  (Read 842 times)

rangerrebew

Data: Comey Firing Not Capturing Americans’ Attention — Only Journalists’

The Associated Press

by Ben Kew12 May 20171,752

Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI director James Comey did not create the social media firestorm Democrats and the mainstream media hoped it would, according to data from SocialFlow.

An evaluation by the social media research company found that Facebook postings pertaining to Comey’s firing reached an average of 37,000 users, well below that of other moments in the Trump presidency.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/12/data-comey-firing-not-capturing-americans-attention-only-journalists/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:13:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Sunday, May 14, 2017
Next week will be even better, Danny

Dan Rather
@DanRather

I have lived through nearly 4,500 weeks in my life, and I have never seen a week like the one we just had. https://www.facebook.com/theDanRather/posts/10158660944630716

Just wait and see what happens next week, Danny.

This little caper the press tried to turn into an impeachment was a farce.

The press was so pathetically predictable as reporters tried to turn the firing of an FBI director into Watergate. They even trotted outed the molting John Dean to declare President Trump's actions worse than Watergate. The public doesn't care because Dean has said that about every Republican presidential "scandal" since Nixon.

The public does not care who the FBI director today just as it did not care in 1993 when Bill Clinton fired William Sessions. They come. They go. There will never be another J. Edgar Hoover, which is also a blessing, I suppose.   ...

The press cares, which shows how out of touch the press is.

And irrelevant, because if the press is out of touch with the people, then the people are out of touch with the press.  ...

Rest of article by Don Surber
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ConstitutionRose

If I am watch or listening and they start on the Comey firing, I turn them off.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I sense that the average guy took note of Comey's firing, figured that he was fired because Trump didn't approve of him, and then -- simply let it go at that.

Offline anubias

I figure the average guy said, "It's about damned time." and changed the channel to the Food Network.

Offline Frank Cannon

This happens when the MSM has been calling everything a GOPer does a Constitutional Crisis for the last 40 years. No one listens anymore.

Offline mountaineer

This happens when the MSM has been calling everything a GOPer does a Constitutional Crisis for the last 40 years. No one listens anymore.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org