Author Topic: 'Call It By Name': Pence Says ISIS Guilty of 'Genocide' Against Christians  (Read 584 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'Call It By Name': Pence Says ISIS Guilty of 'Genocide' Against Christians

As seen on America's Newsroom May 12, 2017

Vice President Mike Pence said last night that ISIS is committing "genocide" against Christians and the world must "call it by name."

"I believe that ISIS is guilty of nothing short of genocide against people of the Christian faith, and it is time for the world to call it by name," he said.

Pence spoke to the World Summit in Defense of Persecuted Christians, hosted in Washington D.C., by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

Read more at: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/12/mike-pence-isis-guilty-genocide-against-christians

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Franklin Graham Declares Genocide on Christians at World Summit for Persecuted Christians

Franklin Graham has urged Christians to mobilize themselves against a supposed “Christian genocide.” Franklin Graham claims approximately 100,000 Christians are slaughtered every year simply because they believe in Christ. If this figure is totaled for ten years, almost a million Christians have been killed. This, he reasoned, can be regarded as a genocide against Christians.

Read more at World Religion News: "Franklin Graham Declares Genocide on Christians at World Summit for Persecuted Christians" http://www.worldreligionnews.com/?p=37713

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is about time someone in a position to say it has said it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goodwithagun

Finally! Now que the liberal outrage so that this can get some traction. Nothing gets a point made like snowflakes, and I think it's about finals time at most colleges and universities.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good on ya both, Messrs Pence and Graham!