Author Topic: Michelle Obama Goes Off On Trump For Cancelling Her Terrible School Lunch Program  (Read 850 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama Goes Off On Trump For Cancelling Her Terrible School Lunch Program

May 12, 2017| by Brian Anderson

As first lady, Michelle Obama mandated that all school kids had to eat shitty food for lunch, which is astounding considering how powerless the FLOTUS position is supposed to be. Now that she and her husband are mercifully out of the White House, the new administration has decided the kids shouldn’t be forced to choke down disgusting food. Just like her husband, Michelle is freaking the hell out that her rotten legacy is being erased and went off on President Trump for rolling back her unpopular and ineffective program.

Michelle pushed what she called a healthy lunch unitive that was really a mandate that public schools had to serve low-sodium multi-grain atrocities instead of decent food kids would actually eat. This program did absolutely nothing to reduce the childhood obesity problem, but it did result in tons and tons of wasted food as kids would rather eat nothing than a lunch that was described as being “vomit-like. Earlier this month Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue said “enough” and stopped the requirement that school force feed healthy puke to kids.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/michelle-obama-goes-off-on-trump-for-cancelling-her-terrible-school-lunch-program
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 11:58:00 am by rangerrebew »

Offline goodwithagun

From first hand experience I can tell you that the emails are terrible. This was such a huge waste of money, but that's what they counted on. I want to know how much money the companies that schools had to buy from donated to reelection campaigns, the Clinton Foundation, and obama's library. The iron triangle strikes again.
I stand with Roosgirl.