Author Topic: Rush: Trump Must Stop the White House Leaks  (Read 847 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Must Stop the White House Leaks
« on: May 12, 2017, 06:23:18 pm »

Trump Must Stop the White House Leaks

May 12, 2017

RUSH: Now, if I were Trump I would already be crazy with whoever is leaking all this stuff out of my White House. Because there is no question that place is leaking like a sieve. And it has to be people close to him. It’s not just the deep state. It’s not just people in the administrative state. There have to be people in Trump’s inner circle who are leaking. Now, in order to find out who you start going down a list of names and asking, “Why would they leak? To what end? What is the objective here?”

And I will give you the answer. There are many others, but I’m gonna give you the main, overriding answer for all of these questions, and that is: Washington, D.C., is the place you go if you want to acquire raw power. It’s the place you go if you want to acquire wealth. It’s not the only place for that. But, in terms of power, that’s it. And, if you have a falling out with your boss, if there’s friction within the staff and you happen to be on the outs, one of the ways you get even with the boss (in this case, Trump) is to start leaking things.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/12/trump-must-stop-the-white-house-leaks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Rush: Trump Must Stop the White House Leaks
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 06:32:35 pm »
Who is to say Trump isn't playing a bigger game here and using the leaks (we are always being told he is playing nth degree chess aren't we?) It is helping him cement the divide he wants: Trump versus the media or Trump versus the deep state, of course, building on it as the media versus the people or the deep state versus the people. He seems to be getting what he wants with these leaks even if on the surface, they appear to go against him.

geronl

Re: Rush: Trump Must Stop the White House Leaks
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 07:14:59 pm »
A new leak!