Author Topic: Rush: Real People Don’t Care About the Comey Story  (Read 611 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Real People Don’t Care About the Comey Story
« on: May 12, 2017, 06:18:41 pm »

Real People Don’t Care About the Comey Story

May 12, 2017

RUSH: Now, I’ve often said that one of the things the media does… Folks, this is crucial to understand. Attitudinal perception is a powerful thing. You’ve heard the phrase “perception is reality.” What does it mean? It means that you can turn a lie into the truth, and that’s the objective of the media every day. And one of the things… I want you to notice this, if you haven’t all ready. If you deign to watch the Drive-Bys… I don’t care. CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, or the New York Times. Any of the Drive-By Media outlets.

Whenever they are reporting on a scandal that is involving Republicans (it happened in the case of the Indiana religious freedom law), what they do is report the story with a high degree, profound level of outrage that they make to look like is not theirs. They have found this outrage among all of you. It’s that you are outraged, for example, over the Comey firing, that you are upset at all the chaos in the White House, that you want Trump gone, that you regret Trump being elected, that you regret voting for him.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/12/real-people-dont-care-about-the-comey-story/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34