Author Topic: Rush: Classic Trump in Lester Holt Interview  (Read 716 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Classic Trump in Lester Holt Interview
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:23:13 pm »

Classic Trump in Lester Holt Interview

May 11, 2017

RUSH: We’ve got some Trump sound bites here from a interview that Lester Holt secured with Trump, Trump’s first interview since the firing of James Comey. And I don’t understand this, but NBC has released a lot of it. Not the whole thing. Like CNN aired three different excerpts. Why would you do this? I mean, why wouldn’t you hold it all for original broadcast on the NBC Nightly News? Well, I know what they’re thinking. Their thinking is that they can tease people to tune in and watch the whole thing if they give them just a few snippets. But if you choose the wrong snippets and you give the primary interest people have, then there’s gonna be no reason to watch the whole thing.

That’s just me. That’s old school broadcast thinking. If I had an exclusive like this, I wouldn’t do it anywhere else except this show. I mean, I wouldn’t even put a little excerpt out. Maybe on my website. Maybe. But I certainly wouldn’t give it to anybody else. But that’s how the establishment works.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/11/classic-trump-in-lester-holt-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34