Author Topic: Rush: Stop Watching the News and Focus on the Agenda, Mr. President!  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Stop Watching the News and Focus on the Agenda, Mr. President!

May 11, 2017

RUSH: Hey, look, folks, in addition to all this being personal, there’s one other aspect here that’s going on — and we must acknowledge this and get it out there. I have a suggestion to facilitate this. I have no doubt that the reason the media is carrying on this investigation is to get rid of Trump. Remember, now, it’s fundamentally important to understand that the media is running all of this opposition and this resistance. The Democrats are an arm of the media in this case. The Democrats are not, in other words, running the show and the media following them.

It’s the other way around. The Democrats have a different agenda with this. The Democrats, the elected the Democrats are fine and dandy with the media trying to destroy Trump. But their objective is to stop Trump’s agenda in addition to stopping Trump as a human being. There are two stories here — actually, three. “Mining Starts to Recover After Obama’s War Against the Industry.” This is a long story about the great rebound in the mining industry, something Trump promised and has already engaged in.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/11/stop-watching-the-news-and-focus-on-the-agenda-mr-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Rush actually gives good advice here. Trump would do well for himself to stop getting involved in all these petty media battles. Of course, I don't think Trump can help himself.