Author Topic: ICE Conducts Largest Ever Anti-Gang Operation, Over 1,300 People Arrested  (Read 1037 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Justin Holcomb
May 11, 2017

The United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement has conducted their largest anti-gang operation ever on Thursday, arresting more than 1,300 people for gang related activity.

Houston, New York, Atlanta and Newark, New Jersey were among the hardest hit areas, and among those arrested were three of Barack Obama's 'dreamers' protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/05/11/largest-ever-ice-antigang-operation-over-1300-people-arrested-n2325685

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Woot!   888high58888
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The report from CNN states that 10 of the arrests were of people who crossed the border as unaccompanied minors, eight of whom were confirmed to belong to the MS-13 gang.

Offline the_doc

I have heard that MS-13 is by far the most vicious gang in America.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have heard that MS-13 is by far the most vicious gang in America.

I believe you are correct.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Townhall
Justin Holcomb
May 11, 2017

The United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement has conducted their largest anti-gang operation ever on Thursday, arresting more than 1,300 people for gang related activity.

Houston, New York, Atlanta and Newark, New Jersey were among the hardest hit areas, and among those arrested were three of Barack Obama's 'dreamers' protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/05/11/largest-ever-ice-antigang-operation-over-1300-people-arrested-n2325685
Hardest hit?

They seem to be implying this is a bad thing.

Arresting criminals is hard-hitting?  Seems to be law enforcement's primary duty, to keep us safe.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hardest hit?

They seem to be implying this is a bad thing.

Arresting criminals is hard-hitting?  Seems to be law enforcement's primary duty, to keep us safe.

Yeah, I thought that was an odd choice of language.