Author Topic: Data Analyses Show Rapid Global Surface Cooling, Growing Arctic Ice Thickness  (Read 1290 times)

rangerrebew

Browse: Home / 2017 / May / 06 / Data Analyses Show Rapid Global Surface Cooling, Growing Arctic Ice Thickness
Data Analyses Show Rapid Global Surface Cooling, Growing Arctic Ice Thickness

By P Gosselin on 6. May 2017

Analyses show that global temperatures continue their rapid cooling trend, as Schneefan here writes. What follows are excerpts of his recent comprehensive analysis.

The cooling comes naturally in the wake of the moderate La Nina conditions that have ruled over the past months.

In April surface temperatures 2 meters above the ground plummeted as the following NCEP chart shows:
- See more at: http://notrickszone.com/2017/05/06/data-analyses-show-rapid-global-surface-cooling-growing-arctic-ice-thickness/#sthash.7hgdk7fu.IPwlQfFq.dpuf

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, at least all the poor little polar bears won't drown. :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's mid-May and the heat is still coming on here in southwest Connecticut.

And I don't keep the thermostat set very high, either.

Online Smokin Joe

It's mid-May and the heat is still coming on here in southwest Connecticut.

And I don't keep the thermostat set very high, either.
I'm fairly comfortable in my shirtsleeves at 60-65, and the house doesn't shed the heat of the day rapidly unless I want it to, still it gets a little chilly at night. We can still have a frost for a few more weeks yet (through the second week of June). So far, nothing really abnormal.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
At the moment here it's 33 - 35 in the day time, 15 at night. Neither is unbearable on its own, but the daily 20 degree change (70F change to you imperialists) is hard to take.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Damn! Looks like we need to dust off the ol' plan from the 70's to drop soot on the arctic to save us all.

Oceander

Damn! Looks like we need to dust off the ol' plan from the 70's to drop soot on the arctic to save us all.

Yes, but how did the Ford Torino Cobra do in testing?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Data Analyses Show Rapid Global Surface Cooling, Growing Arctic Ice Thickness

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

OMG... check out the links on this page!  Wow.  This page looks like a keeper.

http://www.populartechnology.net/2013/02/the-1970s-global-cooling-alarmism.html

John Steinbeck

Oceander

OMG... check out the links on this page!  Wow.  This page looks like a keeper.

http://www.populartechnology.net/2013/02/the-1970s-global-cooling-alarmism.html

That's just crazy. 

Online Smokin Joe

That's just crazy.
Yes, but it was all the buzz when I was doing my undergrad work in Geology...and one more reason I took the whole Global Warming alarmism with a hefty grain of salt.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

At the moment here it's 33 - 35 in the day time, 15 at night. Neither is unbearable on its own, but the daily 20 degree change (70F change to you imperialists) is hard to take.

That's about summer where I grew up.  I liked that it got cool at night.  Here it's 35/30 for months on end.

BTW, fudging your temperature change numbers by nearly 100%, thinking your audience would buy into it?  On a climate change thread?  Where is your decency, Sir?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Lando Lincoln

Yes, but it was all the buzz when I was doing my undergrad work in Geology...and one more reason I took the whole Global Warming alarmism with a hefty grain of salt.

How well I remember - while also getting my geology degree in the 70's. The Great Lakes were going to drop to calamitous levels, etc.  It is great to have this trove of links.
John Steinbeck

Online Smokin Joe

That's about summer where I grew up.  I liked that it got cool at night.  Here it's 35/30 for months on end.

BTW, fudging your temperature change numbers by nearly 100%, thinking your audience would buy into it?  On a climate change thread?  Where is your decency, Sir?
It's a trick. Them's Celsius.

C S Lewis