Author Topic: Rush: My Message to Republicans: Don’t Fall for Media Tricks on Comey  (Read 685 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

My Message to Republicans: Don’t Fall for Media Tricks on Comey

May 10, 2017

RUSH: You people that voted for Donald Trump, you’re just every day seeing why you did it. I have a message for the Republicans: The last thing you should do is find anything in common with the Democrats on this. The last thing you should do is feel sorry, simpatico. Do not fall for the temptation to join the Democrats in their rants against Trump on this. Here’s the deal, folks. There is no collusion. The Russians did not hack, did not tamper, did not impact the outcome of our election. It’s been established for over nine months, if not longer.

It’s not possible. There is not a single person anywhere in law enforcement, in Congress — there’s nobody officially anywhere — who can show you a syllable of evidence that whatever the Russians did had anything to do with the outcome of the election. There is nothing. And yet, it’s the only thing the Democrats have. They dare not let go of it. It’s the only explanation they have for why Hillary Clinton lost the election — and in that, is a tremendous opportunity for the Republicans.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/10/my-message-to-republicans-dont-fall-for-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34