Author Topic: Rush: Trump Legacy: Conservative Judges  (Read 545 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Legacy: Conservative Judges
« on: May 09, 2017, 09:01:23 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/05/09/trump-legacy-conservative-judges/

Trump Legacy: Conservative Judges

May 9, 2017

RUSH: Did you see what Trump did? His judicial nominees, 10 judicial nominees yesterday? These people are, as far as conservatism is concerned, they’re almost ideal. And they’re all in their forties. And the Democrats cannot stop them. We’re talking about appellate court nominees and federal district court nominees.

Since Harry Reid blew up the filibuster to pack the court with Obama nominees, they don’t have to kill a filibuster for this. It’s already dead. The Democrats cannot stop these people. The only two people that can are (chuckles) Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski. Well, if two Republicans defect. But the 60 vote rule is out. These are tremendous nominees. These are nominees who are gonna be on the court for decades, and it’s one of the most important things the Trump agenda can accomplish. Younger judicial nominees give Trump a chance for legacy in courts.

I got a couple stories on this, and they’re all raving about it. Here’s the story on salt — and, by the way, it’s in the New York Times. “Why Everything We Know About Salt May Be Wrong.” My guess is that a bunch of liberals came up with this and all of these things from way, way back, and it just — you know, it’s kind of amazing to me.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34