Author Topic: Fox News’ Shepard Smith opens up about his sexuality, says he never thought he ‘was in’ the closet  (Read 722 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Victoria33

He is an excellent reporter and it is none of my business what he does in his private life and he doesn't bring it up in his news business, just as "straights" don't bring up they are straight. 

When there is a sudden emergency happening in the country, it amazes me, he knows almost every street in the US and tells us about the area because he has been there.

geronl

Balloon boy salutes Shepard Smith

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He is an excellent reporter and it is none of my business what he does in his private life and he doesn't bring it up in his news business, just as "straights" don't bring up they are straight. 

When there is a sudden emergency happening in the country, it amazes me, he knows almost every street in the US and tells us about the area because he has been there.

@Victoria33

Which leads me to wonder - why the various stories now?

I mean, everyone knew, for years, and no one really cared. He's never put it front and center - he's a man who happens to be gay, rather than a "gay man" - so why the sudden rash of stories? This is the third this week that I can recall.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
He was so far in the closet, he was finding the Christmas presents.

He has the amazing ability to say really stupid things. I only watch news during major events and I watch CNN because of him.
Countdown to Resignation