Author Topic: Anonymous warns world to ‘prepare’ for World War 3  (Read 1378 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Anonymous warns world to ‘prepare’ for World War 3
« on: May 09, 2017, 02:31:20 pm »
Anonymous warns world to ‘prepare’ for World War 3
By Chris Perez
May 8, 2017 | 10:18pm | Updated

The infamous hacktivist group Anonymous has released a chilling new video — urging people across the globe to “prepare” for World War 3 — as the US and North Korea continue to move “strategic pieces into place” for battle.

“All the signs of a looming war on the Korean peninsula are surfacing,” the group says in the ominous six-minute clip, posted on YouTube over the weekend.

Using their signature Guy Fawkes character, the hackers make several claims about recent military movements in the region — and alleged warnings made by Japan and South Korea about imminent nuclear attacks from the North — as they deliver their frightening prophecy.

“Watching as each country moves strategic pieces into place,” the organization says, in its notorious robotic voice. “But unlike past world wars, although there will be ground troops, the battle is likely to be fierce, brutal and quick. It will also be globally devastating, both on environmental and economical levels.”

Continued: http://nypost.com/2017/05/08/anonymous-warns-world-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Anonymous warns world to ‘prepare’ for World War 3
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:35:54 pm »
Isn't this kind of like a game of "chicken"; I do see the USA's position, North Korea should never gotten this far with nuclear weapons, it's a legacy at least of Clinton's, if not others.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:58:49 pm »
Aren't we up to World War 5 or 6 by now?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 06:09:31 pm »
99% chance "Anonymous" is the US Defense in ongoing psyp ops to get fat boy with bad haircut to back down or get his Generals to take him out.

My other prediction is the US is going to employ some new super weapon on NK that is going to  be mind shattering and place the US right back at the top of the food chain.

The guy in Independence Day   but with Uncle Sam  "Hello Boys We're back" to send a clear message to China and Putin
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:10:45 pm by mirraflake »

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 06:31:44 pm »
99% chance "Anonymous" is the US Defense in ongoing psyp ops to get fat boy with bad haircut to back down or get his Generals to take him out.

My other prediction is the US is going to employ some new super weapon on NK that is going to  be mind shattering and place the US right back at the top of the food chain.

The guy in Independence Day   but with Uncle Sam  "Hello Boys We're back" to send a clear message to China and Putin

The problem with Anonymous in believing anything they predict or promise until they deliver, is that they are not a centralized entity. Anyone can produce a video claiming to be from Anonymous. There are hundreds of Anon channels out there.

Yes, Anon does a lot, especially against pedophiles and ISIS, in the cyberworld. But they also troll a lot and a lot of people report to speak for them as a whole who don't.

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 06:32:32 pm »
I predict we'll have a rail gun demonstration on the horizon.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 11:39:39 pm »
No worries. In 5079 the universe will end.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 09:05:11 am »
It's 5777 now.

That .... explains a few things.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 10:36:55 am »
A world war because of North Korea?   I don't think so. Do these people even really know what a world war entails?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 10:37:18 am by Oceander »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 10:48:37 am »
I have hackers who work for me doing legal work.  For the most part people who would be part of this kind of group are the biggest bunch of primadonnas outside of Hollywood.  Brilliant on computers but have trouble tying their shoes.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.