Author Topic: FBI director James Comey 'exaggerated the number of Clinton emails top aide Huma Abedin forwarded to her husband Anthony Weiner's laptop during his sworn Senate testimony'  (Read 797 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI director James Comey 'exaggerated the number of Clinton emails top aide Huma Abedin forwarded to her husband Anthony Weiner's laptop during his sworn Senate testimony'

FBI Director James Comey testified before Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3
    Comey claimed Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin forwarded classified emails to the laptop belonging to her husband, Anthony Weiner
    FBI officials now acknowledge that Comey's testimony was inaccurate

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Gareth Davies For Mailonline

Published: 00:44 EDT, 9 May 2017 | Updated: 07:51 EDT, 9 May 2017

FBI director James Comey has allegedly admitted to exaggerating the number of Hillary Clinton emails involved in the scandal that was blamed on her losing the presidency race.

In his sworn Senate testimony, The FBI chief told the judiciary committee top Clinton aide Huma Abedin made 'a regular practice’ of forwarding ‘hundreds and thousands’ of emails to her husband Anthony Weiner, ‘some of which contain classified information.’

But it is understood FBI officials have privately acknowledged that Comey’s testimony was false as a result of an inspection brought about by a DailyMail.com exclusive on Weiner's emails.

The bureau is also probing Comey's controversial decision to notify lawmakers just before the election that his team was re-examining its investigation into Clinton's emails by looking into messages found on Weiner's laptop.

The letter is viewed by many as costing Clinton the election, since she lost by less than a percentage point in key swing states after polling indicated she was well in front of her opponent before the FBI chief's move.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4486876/Comey-wrong-say-Huma-forwarded-classified-emails.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know about anyone else, but I have had enough of this lying sack of crap. He needs to be fired.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't know about anyone else, but I have had enough of this lying sack of crap. He needs to be fired.

Not before yesterday!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rivergirl

Huma was backing up her Blackberry emails to Weiner's computer.   Good grief.
Think about it.