Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE – Congressional Expert: North Korea Prepping EMP Catastrophe Aimed At U.S. Homefront  (Read 1622 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
EXCLUSIVE – Congressional Expert: North Korea Prepping EMP Catastrophe Aimed At U.S. Homefront

by Aaron Klein May 20172,064

TEL AVIV – While the international community and news media focus on North Korean missile tests and the country’s nuclear program, one expert warned on Sunday that North Korea may be secretly assembling the capability to take out significant parts of the U.S. homeland via an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack.

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and is the chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission.

Speaking on this reporter’s talk radio program, Pry pointed to two North Korean satellites that are currently orbiting the U.S. at trajectories he says are optimized for a surprised EMP attack. “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” is broadcast on terrestrial radio on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia and online.

Continued: http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/08/exclusive-congressional-expert-north-korea-prepping-emp-warfare-aimed-u-s-homefront/

Offline bolobaby

Great - and my latest order of prep food is still "processing."

Still have way more than most.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Its no surprise,  NK has made numerous statements about doing this.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Joe Wooten

Its no surprise,  NK has made numerous statements about doing this.

If they do it, Pyongyang will be a smoking glass-line crater along with all of chubby's hidey-holes.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
If they do it, Pyongyang will be a smoking glass-line crater along with all of chubby's hidey-holes.

hah hah yeah, a better headline would probably be "North Korean Government Contemplating Suicide".

And to be very frank, this sort of thing contributes to the argument in the Pentagon and National Security Council that it is not good policy to wait until North Korea completes its plan to acquire and deploy a ballistic missile capability which could reach the USA or other Western Aligned nations.

The peaceful nations in the immediate region are already sufficiently alarmed about having a rabid dog running rampant in their neighborhood to contemplate going in and eradicating the entire regime or establishing their own nuclear weapons programs to counter the threat (which is so costly that most of them would probably back military action to remove the regime before embarking on such a course). 

Of course, using military force has obvious risks and most analysts I have heard comment are of the opinion that any serious contemplation of a hot war is at least a year and a half away and would only take place if the Norks continue or increase the pace of their efforts  to be come an international strategic threat.

Every day Kim Jong Il moves forward on his present course, increases the likelihood that he will be seen more of a liability than an asset alive than dead. See, even though China likes the instability that the Norks bring to the region, the instability of a hot war is an unacceptable option.

Behaving as if he is not accountable to anyone will not decrease the fact that he is, whether he likes it or not.

The Chinese might just green light his removal, either internally through internal Nork channels or by letting the West know that they will not back up the Norks with any retaliatory force if the Western military decides to take out KJI with surgical strikes that leave the government and military crippled but leave the infrastructure mostly intact.

Natural Law is a b*tch and not even a despotic homicidal lunatic is immune to it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:03:20 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline driftdiver

Ole chubby doesnt care

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
World Nut Daily and Trumpbart also don't care for such things as accuracy.

The bigger of the two sats in orbit weighs 440 lbs. That's about 1/3 the weight of the smallest effective EMP weapon.

*****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:02:43 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No surprise here. Not only have they threatened it, but it's about their only card to play against us. We just need to make sure they don't get that far.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

I don't believe a word this Dr. Peter Vincent Pry says.  He is nothing but a whackadoodle and a self promoter of his bullshit.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Ole chubby doesnt care

That may be true but his lack of concern will not insulate him from danger. If the Chicoms want him to knock it off and he defies them, he may well find that his brother is not the only one who can get a face full of nerve gas when he least expects it.

The Chinese are doing fairly well in their progress toward becoming a global economic powerhouse but they have some problems too. The impact of a hot war in the region could seriously destabilize their economy and throw a monkey wrench into the works regarding their further expansion into the region and around the world.

I seriously doubt that they will put up with too much crap before green lighting a hit on the little freak.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't believe a word this Dr. Peter Vincent Pry says.  He is nothing but a whackadoodle and a self promoter of his bullshit.

He does appear to be a bit of a kook, but I still think the US should already be prepared for this. We have the tech.

Wingnut

He does appear to be a bit of a kook, but I still think the US should already be prepared for this. We have the tech.

He reminds me of those Climate Science Experts promoting an agenda.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He reminds me of those Climate Science Experts promoting an agenda himself.

Fixed.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

Fixed.  :tongue2:

yours is better than mine    Good edit BTW!

Offline driftdiver

That may be true but his lack of concern will not insulate him from danger. If the Chicoms want him to knock it off and he defies them, he may well find that his brother is not the only one who can get a face full of nerve gas when he least expects it.

The Chinese are doing fairly well in their progress toward becoming a global economic powerhouse but they have some problems too. The impact of a hot war in the region could seriously destabilize their economy and throw a monkey wrench into the works regarding their further expansion into the region and around the world.

I seriously doubt that they will put up with too much crap before green lighting a hit on the little freak.

@LateForLunch
Of course it won't.   Like the muslims he would consider it a fair trade.   If he could take down the evil American empire he doesn't really care the cost.  Essentially if he can't be in power then he wants to take the world out with him.

Offline Joe Wooten

@LateForLunch
Of course it won't.   Like the muslims he would consider it a fair trade.   If he could take down the evil American empire he doesn't really care the cost.  Essentially if he can't be in power then he wants to take the world out with him.

He might hurt us a little, but he would be dead. The Norks still cannot get to us directly and therefore have NO leverage. Their satellite launcher does not have the payload capacity to loft an EMP bomb. Personally, I'd tell the S. Koreans to take some practice with the THAAD batteries by shooting down every missile the Norks try to launch.