Author Topic: Professor Tells Student to Stop Reading Bible  (Read 393 times)

rangerrebew

Professor Tells Student to Stop Reading Bible
« on: May 07, 2017, 12:05:09 pm »

By Todd Starnes Published on May 2, 2017

It’s apparently okay to read history books at Northern Arizona University, but not the Good Book.

Mark Holden, a 22-year-old history major, tells me he was ordered to leave a lecture hall after his professor objected to him reading the Bible before the start of the class. Holden alleges that Professor Heather Martel ordered him to put away the Good Book around six minutes before a scheduled history class. It’s unclear why she objected to the reading of God’s Word.

https://stream.org/professor-tells-student-stop-reading-bible/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 12:05:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Professor Tells Student to Stop Reading Bible
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 12:25:37 pm »

Folks, wonder why the decline of our society has been so rapid? 

Just for S & G's I've cut/pasted its recent publications.  Sound like this it is a sick puppy who has been able to make an academic career out its  fetishes.

List of recent publications :
 “Colonial Allure: Normal Homoeroticism and Sodomy in Sixteenth-Century French-Timucuan Encounters in Florida” Journal of the History of Sexuality (Invited to Revise and Resubmit)

“Dirty Things:  Bread, Maize, Women and Christian Identity in 16th C America” in Trudy Eden and Kenneth Albala, eds. The Lord’s Table Essays on Food and Christianity from the Middle Ages to the Present and Global in Perspective (Columbia University Press, Spring 2011)

“Ferocious Appetites:  Hunger, Nakedness and Identity in Sixteenth-Century American Encounters,”  in A. Scott and C. Kosso, eds., Poverty and Prosperity in Medieval and Early Modern Times(Brepols, Spring 2011)

“Hans Staden’s Captive Soul:  Identity, Imperialism, and Rumors of Cannibalism in Sixteenth-Century Brazil,” Journal of World History (March 2006)

Hope the cops are watching this one closely.  It has Silence of The Lambs written all over it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 12:25:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Re: Professor Tells Student to Stop Reading Bible
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 12:39:37 pm »
If he had been reading The Prophet Mohammed's guide to pedophilia  he would have been okay