Author Topic: Europe: More Migrants Coming. "Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way"  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Europe: More Migrants Coming
"Eight to ten million migrants are still on the way"

by Soeren Kern
May 5, 2017 at 5:00 am

"In terms of public order and internal security, I simply need to know who is coming to our country." — Austrian Interior Minister Wolfgang Sobotka.

Turkey appears determined to flood Europe with migrants either way: with Europe's permission by means of visa-free travel, or without Europe's permission, as retribution for failing to provide visa-free travel.

The migrants arriving in Italy are overwhelmingly economic migrants seeking a better life in Europe. Only a very small number appear to be legitimate asylum seekers or refugees fleeing warzones.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Invasion, plain and simple.

There was a time in Western Europe's history when they fought back, overcame, and then expelled the muslims from their lands.

Not -some- of the muslims, but ALL of them.

Unfortunately, this time they have neither the wisdom nor the intestinal fortitude required to repeat what is historically required for their own survival.

Today's election in France is exhibit A.

The Western Europeans will wake up someday and realize the enormity of the enemy within that they face, but in all likelihood it will then have become too late...

Online dfwgator

And the French today said they're ok with it.

Offline cato potatoe

If the French are bothered by the continuing slaughter of their countrymen, I have yet to see any evidence.  Frankly, they have to care, before I start to care.  We have enough problems of our own.