Author Topic: Woman Age 28 Met Man First Time and Engaged At First Meeting (He is gay look at his eyelashes)  (Read 5468 times)

Wingnut

He looks like he could use some Spunk.

Oh, I'm sure someone is giving him spunk @CatherineofAragon  You can count on it.

Online corbe

I didn't want to hijack the thread so I used a gay guy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Oh, I'm sure someone is giving him spunk @CatherineofAragon  You can count on it.

@Wingnut

Lol...I walked right into that one.

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Wingnut

@Wingnut

Lol...I walked right into that one.

Well @CatherineofAragon we know he has  spunk ....but I'm concerned about his gumption! 

Silver Pines

Well @CatherineofAragon we know he has  spunk ....but I'm concerned about his gumption!

@Wingnut

Offline LetsTalk

• Right Here. Right Now.
It looks like mascara to me, too. They've got that "clumped together" look that mascara produces.

I don't think a guy wearing mascara makes him gay, but it certainly doesn't make him a man.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly
to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Um, no. Falsies are much longer and darker. Nor is he wearing mascara. He just has nice lashes. My son has them, too. Also, the homosexual comment in the title is pretty disgusting. As a healthy mid-30s American female I see nothing homosexual about him.

Yeah, I don't understand that either.  Both of my boys (and daughter) have eyelashes like that.