Author Topic: Illegal Alien Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Massachusetts  (Read 939 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Massachusetts
« on: May 06, 2017, 12:04:01 pm »
May 4, 2017

SPRINGFIELD, MA (MASS LIVE) – Carlos Santiago-Alvarez, 41, of Holyoke, was sentenced Monday to six to eight years in state prison followed by five years probation in a child rape case.

Santiago-Alvarez pleaded guilty to two counts of rape of a child and two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14. The victim was 9 years old.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/illegal-alien-raped-9-year-old-girl-in-massachusetts/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 12:04:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Illegal Alien Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 10:35:55 pm »
Down south, when I was young, they used to execute criminals for crimes like this (yes, back then, one could still receive the death penalty for rape).

This guy gets 6-8 years?
Of which he might not even servet the full amount?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 11:58:00 pm »
Down south, when I was young, they used to execute criminals for crimes like this (yes, back then, one could still receive the death penalty for rape).

This guy gets 6-8 years?
This is liberal Massachusetts, where the state and local governments allow criminals to prey upon the children of its citizens.

Note the article says the guy did not have a criminal record.

A guy who disregards our laws on being here is not a criminal in the journalist's mind.

No wonder that state is the pits.

As an aside, many times these types of guys are 'taken care of' once they get into prison, so they might not even serve the entire sentence anyway.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 12:00:58 am »
This is liberal Massachusetts, where the state and local governments allow criminals to prey upon the children of its citizens.

Note the article says the guy did not have a criminal record.

A guy who disregards our laws on being here is not a criminal in the journalist's mind.

No wonder that state is the pits.

As an aside, many times these types of guys are 'taken care of' once they get into prison, so they might not even serve the entire sentence anyway.

Just a small point: breaking the law is not the same as having a criminal record.  The latter requires a conviction, the former does not. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 12:16:49 am »

This guy gets 6-8 years?

Not more than a couple of years ago a South Texas rancher walked up on the scene of a hired hand in the process or trying to rape his daughter.  The rancher beat the man to death with his bare hands right in front of his daughter then called the sheriff.  The DA tried to prosecute him but could not find even one grand jury vote for an indictment in his county.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 04:29:30 am »
May 4, 2017

SPRINGFIELD, MA (MASS LIVE) – Carlos Santiago-Alvarez, 41, of Holyoke, was sentenced Monday to six to eight years in state prison followed by five years probation in a child rape case.

Santiago-Alvarez pleaded guilty to two counts of rape of a child and two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14. The victim was 9 years old.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/illegal-alien-raped-9-year-old-girl-in-massachusetts/

I know I must be having a "slow moment" or maybe I'm tired...but I think this says that a man was imprisoned for raping a 9 year old. For 6-8 years???

O.K....I'm gonna read it one more time. Like I said I just might be tired.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 12:56:34 pm »
Just a small point: breaking the law is not the same as having a criminal record.  The latter requires a conviction, the former does not.
You just made my point, didn't you?

Only in liberal lala land does breaking the law not equate to committing a crime = being a criminal.

If one does not enforce the laws on the books, there will be no criminals anywhere in this country.

Guess you will then be satisfied.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 01:35:52 pm »
You just made my point, didn't you?

Only in liberal lala land does breaking the law not equate to committing a crime = being a criminal.

If one does not enforce the laws on the books, there will be no criminals anywhere in this country.

Guess you will then be satisfied.

:facepalm2:

No, I didn't.  I simply pointed out that until there is a formal conviction on the books there is no criminal record.  How dense can you be?

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 10:49:35 pm »
:facepalm2:

No, I didn't.  I simply pointed out that until there is a formal conviction on the books there is no criminal record.  How dense can you be?
Throw out all the names you care.

A criminal is one who commits a crime.  A thief is still a thief even if he does not get caught, a murderer is still a murderer even if he does not do time, and a person who is here illegally is still a criminal for breaking our laws.

You continue to spew legalese nonsense that one can with impunity do anything one wants if one is not caught or convicted, apparently.

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 10:53:10 pm »
Throw out all the names you care.

A criminal is one who commits a crime.  A thief is still a thief even if he does not get caught, a murderer is still a murderer even if he does not do time, and a person who is here illegally is still a criminal for breaking our laws.

You continue to spew legalese nonsense that one can with impunity do anything one wants if one is not caught or convicted, apparently.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that point.  What I am saying is that a "criminal record" is just that - a written document memorializing the fact that you were duly found guilty of committing a crime - and it is the existence of a formal record that generally makes a difference.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 10:59:08 pm »
I sailed wrote:
"...legalese nonsense that one can with impunity do anything one wants if one is not caught or convicted, apparently."

Well, talk to a lawyer, and that's what you get!

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 11:06:08 pm »
I'm not disagreeing with you on that point.  What I am saying is that a "criminal record" is just that - a written document memorializing the fact that you were duly found guilty of committing a crime - and it is the existence of a formal record that generally makes a difference.
I called the illegal a criminal and he is.  You are saying 'until he is convicted of a crime he does not have a criminal record'.

Two different things.