Author Topic: 'Mandatory' Federal Health Care Spending Now Tops $1,000,000,000,000  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

'Mandatory' Federal Health Care Spending Now Tops $1,000,000,000,000

(CNSNews.com) - "Mandatory" federal health care spending under what the Congressional Budget Office calls "major health care programs" exceeded $1,000,000,000,000 for the first time in fiscal 2016, according to the latest historical data published by the CBO [1].

The "major health care programs" included in the CBO's historical tables on annual "mandatory outlays" include Medicare, Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program and subsidies for people buying health insurance through the Obamacare exchanges.

[This story has been updated.]
Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/cbo-chip-medicaid-medicare-obamacare-subsidies-top-1-trillion

Offline bolobaby

Exactly.

Hey - I need a car to get to work so I can make money to put food on the table. It's necessary for me to SURVIVE.

Can the gubbermint buy me a car, please?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!