Author Topic: Bombay Sapphire gin is being recalled for having too much alcohol  (Read 807 times)

Online corbe

Bombay Sapphire gin is being recalled for having too much alcohol

by Circa News
May 4, 2017

If you live in Canada, and you're feeling your gin a little more than you should this Friday, relax. It's not you. It might be your drink.

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency said that bottles of Bombay Sapphire gin were found to contain 77 percent alcohol, nearly two times the advertised amount of 40 percent, CNN Money reported.

Bacardi, which produces Bombay Sapphire, said that approximately 6,000 bottles in Canada might be affected.

<..snip..>

http://circa.com/circa-now/happening/bombay-sapphire-recalled-in-canada-for-excessive-alcohol-content-05-04-2017

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bombay Sapphire gin is being recalled for having too much alcohol
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 08:42:11 pm »
So put a little spring water in it!  Not a BFD.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:44:37 pm »
So put a little spring water in it!  Not a BFD.
Stronger than 151...that'd be 154 proof.

Now there will be a run on it...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 08:46:18 pm »
6,000 bottles doesn't sound like much, but I guess it's enough to give someone alcohol poisoning

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 12:41:40 pm »
Canadians never could hold their liquor.