Author Topic: America Is Dropping So Many Bombs That We're Literally Running Out  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

America Is Dropping So Many Bombs That We're Literally Running Out
Matt Novak
Friday 10:20amFiled to: forever war

President Trump has said that America needs to rebuild its military, which is laughable in many ways. But he’s right in one respect. We need more bombs. Why? Because the US has dropped so many bombs in the fight against ISIS over the past two years that we’re running out.

As military news site Defense One reports, America is running short on the GPS-guided Small Diameter Bombs made by Boeing, newer models made by Raytheon, and even air-to-air missiles. Many of the existing stockpiles of bombs held by the US military are being diverted from the Pacific region to the Middle East and Africa, where the need is reportedly most urgent.

http://gizmodo.com/america-is-dropping-so-many-bombs-on-isis-that-were-lit-1794736697
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:12:44 am by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: America Is Dropping So Many Bombs That We're Literally Running Out
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 10:49:18 am »
Jobs!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: America Is Dropping So Many Bombs That We're Literally Running Out
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 02:18:05 am »
Frankly, I wonder if we're getting our money's worth from the weapons that are being used...