Author Topic: Bedouins Burn ISIS Fighter, Urge All Sinai Tribes to Kick Terrorists to Curb  (Read 883 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Bridget Johnson
May, 2, 2017

A Bedouin tribe in the Sinai peninsula said it set an ISIS fighter ablaze as a response to a threat from the terror group, and called on all tribes to unite and battle the Islamic State together.

As ISIS has been losing territory in Iraq and Syria, their Sinai chapter has expanded its reach, even establishing a religious police force that has been terrorizing residents who smoke cigarettes or shave. ISIS also threatened residents against cooperating with the army and police.

That, along with ISIS spreading fake news that they had killed 40 members of the al-Tarabeen tribe, drove the Bedouins to snatch an ISIS leader and film their own video of his death, the tribe told Al-Arabiya.

More... https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/05/02/bedouins-burn-isis-fighter-urge-all-sinai-tribes-to-kick-terrorists-to-curb/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Methinks ISIS is going to suffer. Takes a lot to rile up the Bedouin, but once they get riled, they STAY riled.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Sweet.

Wingnut

A Bedouin walks in the desert and his wife walks a few meters in front of him.  An  Islamic religious policeman hauls him before a kadi(judge) and the kadi tells the Bedouin:

-It's written in the Quran that a muslim shall walk in front and his wife must follow him, don't you know the Quran?

-Oh kadi, I know the Quran very well, what I don't know is where those ISIS bastards put the landmines.

Offline endicom

Methinks ISIS is going to suffer. Takes a lot to rile up the Bedouin, but once they get riled, they STAY riled.

These Bedouin groups will pay back in kind. No ROE.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

These Bedouin groups will pay back in kind. No ROE.

They do have some. Unto the third generation, I think ....  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink