Author Topic: Principal Placed on Leave for Screaming at Pro-Life Teen: “I Don’t Give a S— What Jesus Says”  (Read 283 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Principal Placed on Leave for Screaming at Pro-Life Teen: “I Don’t Give a S— What Jesus Says”
State   Micaiah Bilger   Apr 28, 2017   |   12:54PM    Harrisburg, PA

An assistant principal in Pennsylvania was caught on video yelling and swearing at a pro-life teenager last Friday, NBC News 10 reports.

Dr. Zach Ruffs, an assistant principle at Downingtown STEM Academy in Chester County, was placed on administrative leave as a result of the incident, the report states.

The teenager was part of a Christian group called Project Frontlines that was hosting a display outside the school, according to the report. The “holocaust of abortion” display showed photos of aborted babies and other information to help educate the public about abortion.

The group captured the incident with Ruff on video and posted it to YouTube. During various points in the 18-minute video, Ruff yelled at the teen, swore at him, threatened to call the police and told the teen to “go to Hell.” Watch it here.

Continued: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/04/28/principal-placed-on-leave-for-screaming-at-pro-life-teen-i-dont-give-a-s-what-jesus-says/

Video at websites. It might end up getting pulled.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:50:59 pm by TomSea »