Author Topic: Australian Beaten by Muslim Gang on a Train Just for Wearing a Cross Necklace  (Read 445 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Australian Beaten by Muslim Gang on a Train Just for Wearing a Cross Necklace
By  Rommel Parane - April 11, 2017

SYDNEY, Australia – In a report by the Sydney based Daily Telegraph, a couple was attacked while riding a train in South-West Sydney by an Arabic-speaking gang while shouting “F%#* Jesus!”

The victim of the attack, Mike (Surname asked to be withheld for fear of being targeted by the Muslims) indicated that four men of Middle Eastern descent suddenly ripped his cross from his neck, threw it on the ground and stomped on it while another gang member kicked and punch him. Meanwhile, two other women attacked his girlfriend who was then trying to protect him.

According to Mike, there were five uniformed transport officers who was watching the attack but did not intervene to stop it.

Continued: https://newsline.com/australian-beaten-muslim-gang-train-just-wearing-cross-necklace/

The story is a few weeks old but comes originally from the Sydney Daily Telegraph:

Miranda Devine
April 8, 2017 9:00am
We rush to condemn Islamophobia. What about anti-Christian attacks?

WHILE we constantly are lectured about Islamophobic violence, despite little evidence of its existence, there is official silence about its flip side: religiously motivated attacks on Christians.

Continued: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/we-rush-to-condemn-islamophobia-what-about-antichristian-attacks/news-story/2bb6f9a158146e963355a6da3adbe70a

One would not have thought this to be a problem in Oz.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I think it must be worse than we know. Especially when we get roped into taking refugees even they don't want.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They AREN'T "refugees", and the only place they belong is back where they came from!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well those violent, bigoted, Islamophobic Christians, triggering and traumatizing those poor Muslims like that with that little cross necklace. Those Christians are nothing but crazed criminals.
The Republic is lost.