Author Topic: The Pope Heads to Egypt to Defend Islam  (Read 874 times)

rangerrebew

The Pope Heads to Egypt to Defend Islam
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:30:18 am »
Catholics take note: his favorite religion isn’t yours.
April 27, 2017
Robert Spencer

Reuters reported Tuesday that “Pope Francis hopes to mend ties with Muslims on his trip to Egypt on Friday but faces criticism from church conservatives for meeting Islamic religious leaders after a spate of deadly attacks against Christians.”

He has to mend ties? After Palm Sunday jihad massacres at two churches in Egypt, shouldn’t it be Egyptian Muslims who are reaching out to him to mend ties?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266521/pope-heads-egypt-defend-islam-robert-spencer
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:30:48 am by rangerrebew »

Online DB

Re: The Pope Heads to Egypt to Defend Islam
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 06:42:12 am »
This Pope is evil.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 11:52:53 am »
servant of yaldabaoth
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 03:36:19 pm »
This pope is a poopie head.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 03:39:19 pm »
"I'm not quite sure this is what I had in mind," this guy was overheard saying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 03:50:55 pm »
This is what happens when the Pope switches out the wafer for crack.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 05:26:23 pm »
Catholics take note: his favorite religion isn’t yours.
April 27, 2017
Reuters reported Tuesday that “Pope Francis hopes to mend ties with Muslims on his trip to Egypt on Friday but faces criticism from church conservatives for meeting Islamic religious leaders after a spate of deadly attacks against Christians.”  He has to mend ties? After Palm Sunday jihad massacres at two churches in Egypt, shouldn’t it be Egyptian Muslims who are reaching out to him to mend ties?
@rangerrebew

The title of this article is bogus.  Here is why the Pope went there: He is there to support the Coptic Christians. 

"Pope Francis arrived in Egypt on Friday for a two-day trip aimed at healing a Muslim-Christian divide and showing support for Egypt's Coptic Christian minority.  The visit comes three weeks after two Coptic churches were struck by bombs on Palm Sunday. At least 45 people were killed.  The trip centers on a meeting between Pope Francis and Pope Tawadros II, leader of Egypt's Coptic Orthodox Church. They are scheduled to meet at a Muslim-Orthodox Christian conference, and continue the talk at the Coptic leader's residence.  Francis and Tawadros II are expected to pray at the church of St. Peter and St. Paul, which is attached St. Mark's Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in Cairo's Abbassiya district and was bombed in December."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:28:49 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 06:07:21 pm »
@rangerrebew

The title of this article is bogus.  Here is why the Pope went there: He is there to support the Coptic Christians. 

Thank you @Victoria33 ... I posted a separate article on this and included a link to it on this thread.  Hopefully, others will now read about it.   :beer:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 06:22:03 pm »
It would be refreshing to just once read about the red pope defending traditional Catholicism instead of defending and promoting the antithesis  of the Faith :shrug:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 06:25:04 pm »
uh huh

Like my dad used to say, "One aww shit wipes out 50 attaboys".

servant of yaldabaoth
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 08:10:39 pm »
Thank you @Victoria33 ... I posted a separate article on this and included a link to it on this thread.  Hopefully, others will now read about it.   :beer:

Don't care.  The Pope needs to get his shit together.  To many bad deeds from this pontificator.