Author Topic: Chiefs' mess meltdown: Seven chiefs on a deployed cruiser go to mast  (Read 478 times)

rangerrebew

Chiefs' mess meltdown: Seven chiefs on a deployed cruiser go to mast

By: David B. Larter, April 27, 2017

Something has gone terribly wrong on the cruiser Hue City's deployment.

Seven chief petty officers on Hue City were punished by their commanding officer, six in relation to adulterous affairs, according to a written statement from Naval Surface Force Atlantic.

https://www.navytimes.com/articles/chiefs-mess-meltdown-seven-chiefs-on-a-deployed-cruiser-go-to-mast
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:22:55 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: Chiefs' mess meltdown: Seven chiefs on a deployed cruiser go to mast
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 01:17:36 am »
Chiefs' mess meltdown: Seven chiefs on a deployed cruiser go to mast

By: David B. Larter, April 27, 2017

Something has gone terribly wrong on the cruiser Hue City's deployment.

Seven chief petty officers on Hue City were punished by their commanding officer, six in relation to adulterous affairs, according to a written statement from Naval Surface Force Atlantic.

https://www.navytimes.com/articles/chiefs-mess-meltdown-seven-chiefs-on-a-deployed-cruiser-go-to-mast

Messes like this one and all the others are and were predicted when women were allowed to serve aboard ships on deployments. Anyone who is surprised by incidents like this are truly ignorant of human nature and those leftards who pushed this should all be given a huge "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" to their faces using a megaphone dialed up to 11.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 01:23:51 am »
Non-judicial punishment is a slap on the wrist.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 01:42:40 am »
Messes like this one and all the others are and were predicted when women were allowed to serve aboard ships on deployments. Anyone who is surprised by incidents like this are truly ignorant of human nature and those leftards who pushed this should all be given a huge "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" to their faces using a megaphone dialed up to 11.

As predictable as the sun rising in the East.  This PC CRAP needs to end right now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien