Author Topic: Judicial Watch: FBI Court Filing Reveals Grand Jury Targeted Hillary Clinton  (Read 914 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judicial Watch: FBI Court Filing Reveals Grand Jury Targeted Hillary Clinton

APRIL 27, 2017

Documents contain statement on subpoena given by FBI Assistant Director

Assigned to ‘counterintelligence and counterespionage matters’

Who supervised Clinton Investigation

(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today released new State Department documents including a declaration from FBI Special Agent E.W. Priestap, the supervisor of the agency’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email activities, stating that the former secretary of state was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

The declaration was produced in response to Judicial Watch’s lawsuit seeking to force Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to take steps to “recover emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton” and other U.S. Department of State employees (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. Rex Tillerson (No. 1:15-cv-00785)). The lawsuit was originally filed against then-Secretary of State John Kerry.  The Trump State Department filing includes details of the agency’s continuing refusal to refer the Clinton email issue to the Justice Department, as the law requires.

more
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-fbi-court-filing-reveals-grand-jury-targeted-hillary-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Everything but real action....

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Everything but real action....

I know, right? They can target her with a grand jury but not a firing squad. So they keep missing the target.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley