Author Topic: Mexico Assembles Team for All-Out Legal Assault on Border Wall  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

Mexico Assembles Team for All-Out Legal Assault on Border Wall

Mexico City (CNSNews.com) – Mexico’s foreign secretary is planning an all-out legal assault on any future construction of a border wall by the U.S., to include filing suits in U.S. and international courts over possible environmental, human rights and international treaty violations.

Foreign Secretary Luis Videgaray told congressional leaders here that Mexico will neither pay for nor cooperate with the wall proposed by the Trump administration, under any circumstances.

He called the wall proposal a “profoundly unfriendly” and “hostile” act.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/mark-browne/mexico-assembles-team-all-out-legal-assault-border-wall

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mexico Assembles Team for All-Out Legal Assault on Border Wall
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 12:13:28 pm »
Just another example of what will end up being Mexicans having more rights in this country than the Americans that live in it.

El Presidente and his band of political mariachis can kiss my ass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.