Author Topic: The View Excitedly Asks Caitlyn Jenner To Run As First 'Woman President'  (Read 7215 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Guido Kratschmer should be awarded the Gold Medal for the 1976 Men's decathlon since Bruce has abdicated his unit and no longer qualifies as a man.

I still feel bad for that chick who lost "Woman of the Year" out to Bruce last year.  Whatshername.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

I still feel bad for that chick who lost "Woman of the Year" out to Bruce last year.  Whatshername.

Angela Merkle?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bingo.

I wish this guy would crawl into a closet and lock himself in.  I am so sick and tired of all the news articles on Jenner.  He seems to be feeling pretty good.  He is popular for being a freak.

I should relate an anecdote from years ago.  I knew this gal back in college in the 80's who was familiar with the gay circles and such, and she marveled at how trannies act.  "They can't seem to grasp that all the rest of us are not nearly as thrilled with their "change" as they are.  There will be no party, OK?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Okay, MJ, I got it, one is not enough. How many? Ten? A Hundred? A thousand?
How much injustice do you tolerate before your 'wrong' alarm trips and you speak out? How many women will lose out on titles, medals, and honors to these people?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/02/26/transgender-student-athlete-wrestler-sandoval-pkg-nr.cnn

or

http://fox4kc.com/2015/09/12/metro-high-school-names-transgender-teen-as-their-homecoming-queen/
Metro high school names transgender teen as their homecoming queen
(in more ways than one, apparently)

or another one...

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Transgender-Teen-up-for-Homecoming-Queen--274851951.html

Transgender Teen Wins Homecoming Princess (different state)

or in California:

http://www.ajc.com/news/national/transgender-teen-makes-history-wins-homecoming-queen/yDl6z1cM2ccDuWXDB7JWXM/

Transgender teen makes history, wins homecoming queen

or

http://www.floelite.com/article/53537-transgender-weightlifter-wins-gold-at-australasian-championships
Transgender Weightlifter Wins Gold At Australasian Championships
How many MJ?

There are plenty more. Just search for "transgender wins" and you can find them easy enough.

I hope you'll forgive me if I don't search for transgener wins.  Do you realize how sick it is to search for this kind of stuff and then assume it's happening a lot just because you find isolated and over-hyped stories.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Angela Merkle?

:laugh: Yeah!  Her!   Uhhhh...wait...Yeah!  Her!  (Saw a picture of her boobs.  Sorry.)
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You are citing ONE incident that you're not even sure of that you read somewhere.

Please don't try to convince me that this is a threat to girls sports or society unless you've got more than that.

You asked her to find it.  Then you tell her because she did she is sick for looking.  I don't have to look hard to find the gay and transgender cheering squad.  Its you.  Your everything gay and tranny.

And this is a real problem for women athletes.  Many of them train all of their life for the opportunity to compete.  Quit putting people down for raising real issues.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/do-transgender-athletes-have-an-unfair-advantage-at-the-olympics/2016/08/05/08169676-5b50-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.fb83da6db534
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:47:14 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope you'll forgive me if I don't search for transgener wins.  Do you realize how sick it is to search for this kind of stuff and then assume it's happening a lot just because you find isolated and over-hyped stories.
Isolated? No, they are from all over. Over hyped? Let's hope so. But you still didn't answer my question. Assuming you are female how does it feel to get beat out for "woman of the Year" by a guy?

If you don't find anything unfair in all this, if any injustice isn't enough to provoke outrage, how much injustice does it take to trip your meter? A hundred cases, a thousand, a million? How many?
For some of us, one girl/woman cheated out of a title, honors, a victory that should have belonged to a girl/woman instead of some guy with a 'gender assignment problem' is too many. That title/medal/honor didn't go to a girl/woman, but a sick guy. If you can't see the wrong in that, even just once, you aren't looking.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

Isolated? No, they are from all over. Over hyped? Let's hope so. But you still didn't answer my question. Assuming you are female how does it feel to get beat out for "woman of the Year" by a guy?

If you don't find anything unfair in all this, if any injustice isn't enough to provoke outrage, how much injustice does it take to trip your meter? A hundred cases, a thousand, a million? How many?
For some of us, one girl/woman cheated out of a title, honors, a victory that should have belonged to a girl/woman instead of some guy with a 'gender assignment problem' is too many. That title/medal/honor didn't go to a girl/woman, but a sick guy. If you can't see the wrong in that, even just once, you aren't looking.

Could happen to anyone in our own family even.  If you have family who compete in sports right now there is a likelihood that they will be confronted by this problem.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Could happen to anyone in our own family even.  If you have family who compete in sports right now there is a likelihood that they will be confronted by this problem.

That's because the talent winnows as it claws to the top.  A few situations become important because only a few make it to that level.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

That's because the talent winnows as it claws to the top.  A few situations become important because only a few make it to that level.

True.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And it's major qualification for president would be that it had a dickectomy? I can see how that would appeal to the Harpies on the view, they dream of castrating all men.

Offline DiogenesLamp

One person in 25? I think that number is likely inflated, although it may well vary by region.

It's less than half that.   From what I recall from the largest ever survey on the subject,  Homosexuals came out to be something like 1.8% of the overall population.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

It's less than half that.   From what I recall from the largest ever survey on the subject,  Homosexuals came out to be something like 1.8% of the overall population.

I believe it is a slightly larger percentage so explain to me why so many people are obsessed by it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe it is a slightly larger percentage so explain to me why so many people are obsessed by it.

"Xenophilia."  Abnormal love of the "other."  It explains a lot of liberal behavior.
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

I believe that's been explained multiple times.  It is not we who are "obsessed" by it........ it is they who are obsessed by it.

If they would quietly live their lives and not go around exposing themselves in public in parades, going to Christian schools and demanding they not be Christian, trying to put innocent people out of business, and proclaiming their sexual orientation as their identity, ignoring the entirety of their persons, half of these discussions wouldn't be taking place.

The LGBTQ screamers are what's making this issue so prominent.  If you read the articles, you'll see where the activism is taking place, and that what's going on here is merely a reaction to the activism.

btw, do YOU think BRUCE Jenner, male, should run as the first "WOMAN" President??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
btw, do YOU think BRUCE Jenner, male, should run as the first "WOMAN" President??

The same way he got Glamour's "Woman of the Year" I suppose.  It's funny they're touting a man to be the first woman President.  Not a one of them grasps the irony of it all.   *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

The same way he got Glamour's "Woman of the Year" I suppose.  It's funny they're touting a man to be the first woman President.  Not a one of them grasps the irony of it all.   *****rollingeyes*****

I tell ya.......... the collective IQ of the view hostesses probably doesn't break 3 figures.....   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The same way he got Glamour's "Woman of the Year" I suppose.  It's funny they're touting a man to be the first woman President.  Not a one of them grasps the irony of it all.   *****rollingeyes***** 6th
Men always do everything better than a girl. Even when it comes to being a woman. Men are simply better at it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You are citing ONE incident that you're not even sure of that you read somewhere.

Please don't try to convince me that this is a threat to girls sports or society unless you've got more than that.

Texas wrestler. There were two threads on it - first "he" had to compete against other girls despite being roided to hell and back because the rules state you fight your plumbing. Second "he" is now competing against boys.

Couple weeks back. Go look, I'm not looking it up for you.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Polly Ticks

It puts a new spin on the "war against women", doesn't it.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Okay, it happens.  But it will be taken care of.  Anyone remember Rene Richards?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay, it happens.  But it will be taken care of.  Anyone remember Rene Richards?

Not surprisingly he did better playing with the women than he did playing with the men because, as the leftist Wiki article described it, he "overpowered them."  Renee Richards actually did more to hurt the transgender cause than help it by illustrating men are inherently more powerful physically than women, and has been ambivalent about his success.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It puts a new spin on the "war against women", doesn't it.
No kidding. It is amazing to me that women are so supportive of this nonsense, too.
I really don't get that. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

No kidding. It is amazing to me that women are so supportive of this nonsense, too.
I really don't get that. **nononono*

Logic is not the strong suit of a liberal mind.

These women have not thought things through.  They just spout the propaganda they've been taught.

All this transgender stuff is TERRIBLE for women.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I believe that's been explained multiple times.  It is not we who are "obsessed" by it........ it is they who are obsessed by it.

If they would quietly live their lives and not go around exposing themselves in public in parades, going to Christian schools and demanding they not be Christian, trying to put innocent people out of business, and proclaiming their sexual orientation as their identity, ignoring the entirety of their persons, half of these discussions wouldn't be taking place.

The LGBTQ screamers are what's making this issue so prominent.  If you read the articles, you'll see where the activism is taking place, and that what's going on here is merely a reaction to the activism.

The activists are a tiny share of an already tiny part of the population.  It is the media that has you entranced with their offensive doings.  If they were ignored, they would not affect you personally ever in your lifetime.

I know that you are trying to insult me by the Jenner question, but, sorry, I won't bite on that.