Author Topic: The View Excitedly Asks Caitlyn Jenner To Run As First 'Woman President'  (Read 7243 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

I do not see how real women are not insulted by this stuff

I don't either.   I mean I know many are,  but not the ones we see on television. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I forgot which psychologist wrote about the death spiral of mental illness transgendered people find themselves in.

They're mentally ill to begin with and start to believe that they're trapped in a body they don't belong in and the only way to feel "normal" is to mutilate themselves into the body they want. No matter how good the plastic surgery, its still a poor facsimile of the opposing gender they desire which leads to even more depression. The mental state is further damaged by unnatural hormones used to manipulate the body. To top things off, these mentally ill and mutilated people think they can find a normal relationship but they will only find someone with a transgender fetish which is a deviancy in itself.

It is just a common variation of a well known psychological problem called "Body dysmorphic disorder." 

There are people who want to cut off their arms or legs because they feel that having those parts are wrong somehow.  (Apotemnophilia)

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I don't either.  A thread like this will probably get ten times the replies of a post about something that might actually affect us ... like North Korea.

Well see there,  you don't think any of this stuff is going to "affect us."   

I very much think it will.  Indeed,  I believe it already has.   It is another front on the war against reality. 

I believe I've read something from a famous Russian philosopher who noted that the Communists would push the most errant nonsense and dare anyone to contradict them.    The more ridiculous it was,  the better,  because the point wasn't to make you believe it,  the point was to make you accept what you are told without challenge.   

Communist PSYOP crap is what this stuff is. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I don't understand why this thing is given so much time and attention, especially here.

It is for when they tire of "poop" stories.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The real, present threat to women's sports is coming from Jr Hi and HS boys who "identify" as male and compete against girls in school sports.

The whole 'your gender is what you want it to be' is eroding the progress that's been made for women athletes after decades of effort.

The destruction of morality in this country is hurting women in more ways than one.

If the boys identify as male, how can they compete against girls?

I think this whole thing is way over-rated as a real problem.... almost to the point of hysteria.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

geronl

Sounds like the 2020 primary is going to be a sideshow attraction

Offline musiclady

If the boys identify as male, how can they compete against girls?

I think this whole thing is way over-rated as a real problem.... almost to the point of hysteria.

Mea culpa.......  I meant boys who identify as girls.

And they are competing against actual girls and beating them because they are male.

It's not overrated if you're an excellent female athlete who is beaten in a race by a guy who shouldn't be there.

This matters, Emjay.  No one is over exaggerating anything.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:21:02 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who do I call to show support for this idea?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

Well see there,  you don't think any of this stuff is going to "affect us."   

I very much think it will.  Indeed,  I believe it already has.   It is another front on the war against reality. 

I believe I've read something from a famous Russian philosopher who noted that the Communists would push the most errant nonsense and dare anyone to contradict them.    The more ridiculous it was,  the better,  because the point wasn't to make you believe it,  the point was to make you accept what you are told without challenge.   

Communist PSYOP crap is what this stuff is.

It wasn't a Russian Philosopher (I was thinking Solzhenitsyn)  it was instead Theodore Dalrymple.  I found the quote.

In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate;  and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” — Theodore Dalrymple

It is still communist PSYOPS though. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why can't an alternative universe be created for these leftist brainstems?

Then they can be free to create the goofy world of their most fevered dreams, and we'll be free of their dementia.
Sooner or later, they'd get off the Island.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

What's to question.  Homosexuals represent about 4.1% of the population and transgenders probably represent .0001 percent while receiving way too much publicity.
One person in 25? I think that number is likely inflated, although it may well vary by region.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Mea culpa.......  I meant boys who identify as girls.

And they are competing against actual girls and beating them because they are male.

It's not overrated if you're an excellent female athlete who is beaten in a race by a guy who shouldn't be there.

This matters, Emjay.  No one is over exaggerating anything.

Well, I see no evidence of this happening to any meaningful extent.  Perhaps you do.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, I see no evidence of this happening to any meaningful extent.  Perhaps you do.
If you were the girl who came in second, you would. It isn't fair, regardless of how often it happens. How many girls would you let be cheated out of something they had worked for by a boy who "identified" as a girl before it would be enough injustice to be meaningful?
Once would be too many incidents in my book.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you were the girl who came in second, you would. It isn't fair, regardless of how often it happens. How many girls would you let be cheated out of something they had worked for by a boy who "identified" as a girl before it would be enough injustice to be meaningful?

It happened recently, I can't put my finger on the article, but a boy had to compete as a girl because he's a tranny, and beat every girl in the state.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

It happened recently, I can't put my finger on the article, but a boy had to compete as a girl because he's a tranny, and beat every girl in the state.
That just isn't right, imho.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You are citing ONE incident that you're not even sure of that you read somewhere.

Please don't try to convince me that this is a threat to girls sports or society unless you've got more than that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are citing ONE incident that you're not even sure of that you read somewhere.

Please don't try to convince me that this is a threat to girls sports or society unless you've got more than that.

I cited it, not Joe.  I'm not in the mood to dig it up because I'm busy right now, but the one case is enough to prove the threat.  Let me know if you're still demanding it after the ballgame, 'K?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

Okay, MJ, I got it, one is not enough. How many? Ten? A Hundred? A thousand?
How much injustice do you tolerate before your 'wrong' alarm trips and you speak out? How many women will lose out on titles, medals, and honors to these people?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/02/26/transgender-student-athlete-wrestler-sandoval-pkg-nr.cnn

Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling title

A mix of cheers and boos were directed at a 17-year-old transgender boy after winning the Texas state girls' wrestling title.

or

http://fox4kc.com/2015/09/12/metro-high-school-names-transgender-teen-as-their-homecoming-queen/
Metro high school names transgender teen as their homecoming queen
(in more ways than one, apparently)

or another one...

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Transgender-Teen-up-for-Homecoming-Queen--274851951.html

Transgender Teen Wins Homecoming Princess (different state)

or in California:

http://www.ajc.com/news/national/transgender-teen-makes-history-wins-homecoming-queen/yDl6z1cM2ccDuWXDB7JWXM/

Transgender teen makes history, wins homecoming queen

or

http://www.floelite.com/article/53537-transgender-weightlifter-wins-gold-at-australasian-championships
Transgender Weightlifter Wins Gold At Australasian Championships
New Zealand's Laurel Hubbard won gold in the 90+kg at the 2017 Australasian Championships in Melbourne this weekend with a 123kg/271lb snatch and a 145kg/319lb clean-and-jerk. Hubbard, born Gavin, made history as the first transgender woman to represent New Zealand in an international competition.

How many MJ?

There are plenty more. Just search for "transgender wins" and you can find them easy enough.

C S Lewis

Offline musiclady

There was a track guy in Alaska as well.

It's happening all over the place.  The idea that we're making something out of nothing here is absurd.

Thank you, men, for standing up for women's sports and the opportunities being denied women athletes because of these morons.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's happening all over the place.  The idea that we're making something out of nothing here is absurd.

Thank you, men, for standing up for women's sports and the opportunities being denied women athletes because of these morons.

Men should compete with men, and women with women in athletics.  I'm funny that way.  And thanks for the words, ML, you are one of my heroes.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

I think Guido Kratschmer should be awarded the Gold Medal for the 1976 Men's decathlon since Bruce has abdicated his unit and no longer qualifies as a man.

Offline Smokin Joe

I think Guido Kratschmer should be awarded the Gold Medal for the 1976 Men's decathlon since Bruce has abdicated his unit and no longer qualifies as a man.
Was Guido second? Still around? Still a guy?

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

You're welcome. It isn't just the athletes, contests for prom princess and homecoming queen are turning into 'drag races' as well. Ladies, that's gotta hurt when some guy takes those titles.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Feminists now want a man to take the job of first woman president from them.

Bingo.

I wish this guy would crawl into a closet and lock himself in.  I am so sick and tired of all the news articles on Jenner.  He seems to be feeling pretty good.  He is popular for being a freak.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

Was Guido second? Still around? Still a guy?

I think Guido still has all his original equipment and he was the silver winner.