Author Topic: New Biography: Young Obama ‘Considered Gayness’  (Read 2584 times)

Silver Pines

Re: New Biography: Young Obama ‘Considered Gayness’
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2017, 03:56:21 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2017, 03:56:49 pm »

Manly Man shots

That bottom photo is the one I was looking for!

Yikes!  His masculinity just oozes, doesn't it??   :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2017, 08:47:28 pm »
Have you ever looked at side by side pictures of Obama and Frank Marshal Davis?  I have!

Yeah, not much resemblance.  Closer match with Malcolm X, in fact!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2017, 10:15:52 pm »
There's something queer about this I thought gay people were born that way.  *****rollingeyes*****
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour