Author Topic: Hatemonger Dan Savage Raises $100K Selling ‘Impeach the Mother F***er Already’  (Read 1169 times)

rangerrebew

Hatemonger Dan Savage Raises $100K Selling ‘Impeach the Mother F***er Already’ 

Trey Sanchez

The seething hate that constantly oozes out of radical gay activist Dan Savage is paying off for leftist organizations Planned Parenthood, the American Civil Liberties Union, and the International Refugee Assistance Project.

Savage launched a line of anti-Trump merchandise created in response to the Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats. His acronym is ITMFA, or “Impeach the Mother F***er Already,” and has it printed on hats, T-shirts, buttons, etc. Classy.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hatemonger-dan-savage-raises-100k-selling-impeach-mother-fer-already-merch

But his fellow angry elites are eating it up and Savage has raised $100,000 from sales of ITMFA gear to be donated across the three organizations mentioned above. He boasted about it on Instagram:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 11:51:59 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Oh, I justh hate the way he demeansth women.  I could justh pick my nosthe and wipe it all over sthomething. :silly:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Find a niche.  And fill it.

Fact is, he proves that, with an entrepreneurial spirit and preparation, you'll be able to be successful...no matter the economy.

The internet makes it so much easier, too.

Did this before the internet was born....during the Vietnam War.   Made bumper stickers and t-shirts with "America...Love it or Leave it!"

But selling them like somebody selling game programs at a stadium venue was a bit more time-consuming.

...and college campuses were not an option.  LOL!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

geronl

Supply and demand

Offline Joe Wooten

Oh, I justh hate the way he demeansth women.  I could justh pick my nosthe and wipe it all over sthomething. :silly:

He'th thutch a thavage! 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 02:32:45 pm by Joe Wooten »

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Absolutely marvelous. The far left is not just jumping off a cliff politically with all of the psychotic ranting and deranged, desperate agonizing - they are doing a magnificent swan dive headfirst onto the rocks.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 02:58:35 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)