Author Topic: Lefty judge who just blocked Trump on sanctuary cities raised $200,000 for Obama, but it gets far worse  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

Lefty judge who just blocked Trump on sanctuary cities raised $200,000 for Obama, but it gets far worse
April 26, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

The Deep State strikes again.

On Tuesday, Federal Judge William Orrick III blocked, at least for now, President Trump’s executive order withholding federal funds from sanctuary cities.

But with liberal activist judges who love bending the law to suit their politically correct sentimentalities, there’s always more to the story.

And it’s no different with Orrick.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/26/lefty-judge-just-blocked-trump-sanctuary-cities-raised-200000-obama-gets-far-worse-479723
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:55:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's time for Trump to stand up against these judges.

He should announce "the Trump doctrine", concerning the relationship between the Executive and the Courts, to wit:

1. The opinion or ruling of a single federal court judge is not of sufficient Constitutional power to bind the Executive or create national policy.

2. The opinion or ruling of an en banc session of the judges of a Federal District Appellate court will be binding, but on that district only.

3. Only an opinion or ruling issued by the United States Supreme Court will be binding on the entire nation, or upon Executive enforcement insofar as that extends to the entire nation.

Of course, the left and the media will howl.
Let them.

This will force the issue before the Supreme Court.
That's the intent.

IF the high court strikes down this doctrine, so be it.

But I don't think they will.
Why should a Supreme Court Justice concede that a lowly federal district court judge has the same "power" to halt the federal government or establish national policy as does the Justice who occupies a seat on the Supreme Court?
Such power renders them all-but superfluous.

It's worth a try.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 02:49:29 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

It's time for Trump to stand up against these judges.

He should announce "the Trump doctrine", concerning the relationship between the Executive and the Courts, to wit:

1. The opinion or ruling of a single federal court judge is not of sufficient Constitutional power to bind the Executive or create national policy.

2. The opinion or ruling of an en banc session of the judges of a Federal District Appellate court will be binding, but on that district only.

3. Only an opinion or ruling issued by the United States Supreme Court will be binding on the entire nation, or upon Executive enforcement insofar as that extends to the entire nation.

Of course, the left and the media will howl.
Let them.

This will force the issue before the Supreme Court.
That's the intent.

IF the high court strikes down this doctrine, so be it.

But I don't think they will.
Why should a Supreme Court Justice concede that a lowly federal district court judge has the same "power" to halt the federal government or establish national policy as does the Justice who occupies a seat on the Supreme Court?
Such power renders them all-but superfluous.

It's worth a try.

You would think a loud mouth like Trump would do this at the very least, yet here we are having a bunch of Obama appointees running the country. Rather pathetic if you ask me.