Author Topic: Donald Trump Sweetly Wishes First Lady Melania A Happy 47th Birthday — His Tribute  (Read 1115 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Donald Trump Sweetly Wishes First Lady Melania A Happy 47th Birthday — His Tribute
Wed, April 26, 2017 2:09pm EDT by Lauren Cox

Continued: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/26/donald-trump-birthday-message-melania-first-lady-tribute/

More: http://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/president_donald_trump_did_something_special_for_his_first_lady

------------

In case, this wasn't covered anywhere yet.

geronl

"and good luck on your future endeavors after being replaced, old lady"

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You really are a nasty, bitter little troll.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:57:02 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I am so embarrassed that I used to say things like that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Thanks @TomSea .... I get to repost one of my favorite photos  ^-^

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:13:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

Thanks @TomSea .... I get to repost one of my favorite photos  ^-^

The heck with what she's wearing ... look at the rock on her finger!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

The heck with what she's wearing ... look at the rock on her finger!!

I just think this is a beautiful photo of the FLOTUS @libertybele ... and her anniversary present just seems to fit.   :laugh:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

And everyone else, my friend, Gary is a big music afficionado, so he was telling me how it was the birthday of a famous saxophonist named Preston Love, born on this day in 1921, so I'm just browsing online seeing whose birthday it was and there it was, the First Lady's.  I totally found this out through happenstance.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:16:12 pm by TomSea »

Online libertybele

Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

And everyone else, my friend, Gary is a big music afficionado, so he was telling me how it was the birthday of a famous saxophonist named Preston Love, born on this day in 1921, so I'm just browsing online seeing whose birthday it was and there it was, the First Lady's.  I totally found this out through happenstance.

I received an e-mail the other day to sign an e-mail birthday card for Melania. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I just think this is a beautiful photo of the FLOTUS @libertybele ... and her anniversary present just seems to fit.   :laugh:

She's beautiful and she exudes gracefulness.  IMHO she's a wonderful first lady.  So far, I particularly loved the picture of her at the Easter Roll reading to the children.  There are several other pictures of her hugging the kiddies with a warm and genuine smile on her face.  She's a great first lady!!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
She's beautiful and she exudes gracefulness.  IMHO she's a wonderful first lady.  So far, I particularly loved the picture of her at the Easter Roll reading to the children.  There are several other pictures of her hugging the kiddies with a warm and genuine smile on her face.  She's a great first lady!!

I agree.  Everything she has done so far has been admirable.  She has great taste in clothes to go with her beauty.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

@libertybele    ^-^

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:41:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

@libertybele    ^-^

Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures.  She seems warm and genuine indeed.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@libertybele

Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures.

I'm pinging @CatherineofAragon to come over and look.

Happy Birthday, Melania, and many many more.

oooooo
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures.  She seems warm and genuine indeed.

Welcome @libertybele ....

Silver Pines

@libertybele

Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures.

I'm pinging @CatherineofAragon to come over and look.

Happy Birthday, Melania, and many many more.

oooooo

Thank you, @Freya

I really have nothing against Melania.  She's been a perfectly fine First Lady so far.  Hope she has a nice day.

And that she moves to DC and buys more clothes.   :laugh: