Author Topic: Bill Nye, Rachel Bloom Team for Transgender Anthem ‘Sex Junk’ (Video)  (Read 791 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Bill Nye, Rachel Bloom Team for Transgender Anthem ‘Sex Junk’ (Video)

Actress Rachel Bloom has teamed up with “Science Guy” Bill Nye to debut an LGBT sex anthem on the new Netflix series Bill Nye Saves the World. Bloom, perhaps best known for her role in the sitcom Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, proceeds to give a performance of a song titled “My Sex Junk,” which includes lyrics like: “This world of ours is so full of choice. But must I choose between only John or Joyce? Are my options only hard or moist? My vagina has its own voice.”

Other lines in the performance, which features Nye behind a DJ booth and a man ripping his trousers off, include: “Versatile love may have some butt stuff. It’s evolution, ain’t nothing new. There’s nothing taboo about a sex stew.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/24/bill-nye-rachel-bloom-team-for-lgbt-sex-anthem-my-vagina-has-its-own-voice/

And in this case we can see how liberals have moved the goal posts.   

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:47:57 pm by Mod2 »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 07:53:04 pm »
Why is this in politics? It's not.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:48:25 pm by Mod2 »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 08:17:34 pm »
Because according to certain people here, this is the only board where people discuss anything. (Silly? Yes, I know.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:48:43 pm by Mod2 »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 09:01:32 pm »

Be Careful.   I don't consider half the stuff posted in "Politics"  to actually be "Politics."   A major part of it is whiny rants about Trump and such.   

It appears to me that there is a very lose definition of what is "Politics" nowadays.  Everything is politics. 

But rest assured,  given my past experiences I have little doubt that this will shortly get moved some place where any discussion of it will wither and die. 

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:49:03 pm by Mod2 »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mod2

Not moving it to the higher traffic area of National News, since you'll only complain.

Title changed to the correct one. Do not use your own titles for articles published on other sites. It:

a/ leads to people posting duplicates
b/ infringes the copyright of the original author/publisher.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Her vagina has a voice.

It thinks its the Lorax and speaks for the Vees.  :silly:

Offline musiclady

Be Careful.   I don't consider half the stuff posted in "Politics"  to actually be "Politics."   A major part of it is whiny rants about Trump and such.   

It appears to me that there is a very lose definition of what is "Politics" nowadays.  Everything is politics. 

But rest assured,  given my past experiences I have little doubt that this will shortly get moved some place where any discussion of it will wither and die.

I'm going to join the discussion just to prove you wrong.

(Whining repeatedly about the forum is so unbecoming in those who benefit from being on the forum....  :shrug: )
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

Apparently posts about politicians and policies aren't politics?

wait, whut?

Online LMAO

I watched this just to satisfy my own curiosity. It was awful. The fact is, there is no other chromosome makeup beyond male or female. I thought the left supported science?

The line of "must I choose only between moist or hard" is a head scratcher. What's the other choices? My hunch is both these idiots couldn't answer that

Bill Nye is an aging "scientist" that is desperate to be, what he thinks, cool and trendy
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 01:04:51 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy