Author Topic: North Korean leader takes the salute as his army fires rockets and torpedoes at mock enemy warships during country's 'largest ever' live-fire artillery drills  (Read 673 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Headlining at Drudge now:

North Korean leader takes the salute as his army fires rockets and torpedoes at mock enemy warships during country's 'largest ever' live-fire artillery drills

North Korea marked military anniversary with the country's 'largest ever' live-fire artillery drills on Tuesday
    Kim Jong-Un saluted the army as they fired more than 300 large-calibre artillery pieces along Wonsan coast
    A day later South Korea conducted joint military live-fire drills with the US near the border with North Korea
    Donald Trump said Jong-Un isn't as strong as he claims and blamed global community for not reining him in

By Ekin Karasin and Dailymail.com Reporter
Published: 06:23 EDT, 26 April 2017 | Updated: 11:25 EDT, 26 April 2017

Kim Jong-Un's army readied for war as they fired rockets and torpedoes at mock enemy warships during North Korea's 'largest ever' live-fire artillery drills on Tuesday.

Hundreds of tanks were lined up along the eastern coastal town of Wonsan in a show of military strength to celebrate 85 years since the North Korean army was created.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4447140/Kim-Jong-army-fires-rockets-mock-enemy-warships.html#ixzz4fNHHw1a7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline thackney

My thoughts at seeing the picture was:

Are you kidding?  We have A-10s at Osan Air Base in South Korea.  Those pilots are drooling at the thought of those artillery in straight lines exposed on the beach.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Are you kidding?  We have A-10s at Osan Air Base in South Korea.  Those pilots are drooling at the thought of those artillery in straight lines exposed on the beach.

Also note that only about half of them fired.  Perhaps the rest did at another time.  I'd wager they either didnt work or didnt have ammunition.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Is it just me or do those flashes seem awful bright?     Other videos I find on youtube and there isn't the bright flash, just a cloud of grey smoke.   Unless you go back to the WWII pictures when they used different propellants.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

Is it just me or do those flashes seem awful bright?     Other videos I find on youtube and there isn't the bright flash, just a cloud of grey smoke.   Unless you go back to the WWII pictures when they used different propellants.

This was all done for the propaganda, of course.

Offline skeeter

Flashes that bright would sure be convenient in spotting for counter fire. Wouldn't need radar to locate.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

We literally could waste that entire area within an hour and not really miss what we spent. It would be like 'thanks NK for giving our new recruits some live fire time!'

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:52:06 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Actually 300 dingys went out in the bay later to collect bounty  for a Kim-Jong Fishy Fwy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

My first thought was....I bet the guys on the row next to the water are all needing new fillings.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: