Author Topic: Nets Censor BLOCKBUSTER Expose on Obama’s Hidden Iran Deal Secrets  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nets Censor BLOCKBUSTER Expose on Obama’s Hidden Iran Deal Secrets
By Scott Whitlock | April 25, 2017 | 12:55 PM EDT

While ABC, CBS and NBC on Monday and Tuesday found time to celebrate the return of “easy-going,” rested Barack Obama to the public scene, none of them covered the release of a blockbuster expose that reveals the buried secrets of the ex-President’s Iran deal giveaway.

Politico senior investigative reporter Josh Meyer authored a more than 7300-word bombshell showing that Obama secretly released 21 Iranian prisoners (not the seven originally claimed), men who were deeply involved in Iran’s missile and nuclear program. On Tuesday morning, despite a combined eight hours of air time, ABC’s Good Morning America, CBS This Morning and NBC’s Today avoided the topic.

more
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2017/04/25/nets-censor-blockbuster-expose-obamas-hidden-iran-deal-secrets
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: Nets Censor BLOCKBUSTER Expose on Obama’s Hidden Iran Deal Secrets
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 02:57:51 pm »
I hope that Trump is retaining and promoting the intel professionals who had the goods on these people. And that the Politico piece is required reading.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 03:05:57 pm »
Seems like the Lone Wolf ex-president runs in a pack.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 03:07:39 pm »
Shared on Facebook.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org