Author Topic: Transcript of AP interview with Trump  (Read 373 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Transcript of AP interview with Trump
« on: April 25, 2017, 07:45:27 pm »
Pretty long interview but this has the advantage of a full transcript versus snips and opinions other articles may have.

A transcript of an Oval Office interview Friday with President Donald Trump by AP White House Correspondent Julie Pace. Where the audio recording of the interview is unclear, ellipses or a notation that the recording was unintelligible are used.

AP: I do want to talk to you about the 100 days.

TRUMP: Good.

AP: I want to ask a few questions on some topics that are happening toward the end of the interview......

https://apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83

Offline libertybele

Re: Transcript of AP interview with Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 10:59:13 pm »
Exactly!!  Even Trump himself now admits running the government is a much greater job than running a large business.

..." This is thousands of times bigger, the United States, than the biggest company in the world. The second-largest company in the world is the Defense Department. The third-largest company in the world is Social Security. The fourth-largest — you know, you go down the list.

AP: Right.

TRUMP. It's massive. And every agency is, like, bigger than any company. So you know, I really just see the bigness of it all, but also the responsibility. And the human responsibility. You know, the human life that's involved in some of the decisions.........
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.